cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmm, I got 2 refunds today, that's not how this usually works, LOL

One was a soldering iron tip that I bought, hoping it would fit my soldering station, but unfortunately, it was too small.  I have a military surplus soldering station made by a company called A.P.E., and the only tips I have seen for it have been ridiculously expensive, if the pricing in the manufacturer's website is correct.  This tip I bought LOOKS just like mine, and it even has the same part number which made me think maybe it would fit, but nope.  So, I returned it unopened to the seller who was nice and understood.  And, unfortunately, he didn't have any advice for a replacement tip for me... this company sells a LOT of soldering equipment and I was hoping I might be in luck.

The other refund was for the shipping tape I bought that the guy selling it was NARU'd.  I put in for a refund just to see if they would really make me wait for it or not, since the guy did post a tracking number, but that was on 5/23, and the package has never been scanned in anywhere, and if I put the number in the actual EMS/China Post website, it says it is not a valid number.  I was surprised, but eBay refunded me.  I figured they would make me wait since the guy posted a tracking number, but I guess since the guy got the boot, and since it hasn't been scanned in anywhere, they figured he made the number up and never shipped it. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0