Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack-a-thon: Your chance to score as you pack

Share Post
Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger
Last Edited 02:11:23 PM

Pack, snap, share and you stand a chance to score eBay-branded tissues and stickers basis a random selection.Pack, snap, share and you stand a chance to score eBay-branded tissues and stickers basis a random selection.

Pack. Snap. Score.

You've ordered our new eBay-branded tissue paper and stickers, right? If not, grab yours today, and get ready for your chance at some swag in our Pack-a-thon!

Starting April 19,  use your eBay-branded tissue paper and stickers to pack a sold item and share a picture with us. If your packing entry is picked, we will send you a pack of eBay-branded tissue paper and stickers!

Here’s how it works:

1. Pack a sold item in the eBay-branded tissue paper and stickers.
2. Snap a picture of the packed item and share in the comments below.

3. Our packing experts will select five winners to receive a pack of tissue paper and stickers. (Tissue actual value $18.99 for a pack of 240, sticker actual value $9.99 for a pack of 100).

4. Contest starts April 19 and entries close on April 25, 2017. Selected names will be announced on May 5, 2017.

Just put on your creative hats, get packing, and share your pictures as comments on this post. Pack, snap and share now!

• Social
  • Tips and Tools
52 Comments
by pirate_snoopy · Scout

Rater use free newpaper for my packages than tissue paper and stickers. Never would use my coupon on that, lol.

clbcollectables
Thrill-Seeker

Vintage guitar effects pedalVintage guitar effects pedal

Buyer left awesome feedback! He said it was meticulously wrapped and beautiful 😍

by squake09 · Adventurer
squake09
Adventurer

So far today.

DSCN8092.JPG

premier_finds
Adventurer

Absolutely love the new design!Absolutely love the new design!

esalesmart.com
Adventurer

I'm a low volume seller. Met my quota for today

PPL_6352.jpg

by nwspicegirl · Scout
nwspicegirl
Scout

I use eBay branded boxes whenever the size is right, but I also like to jazz up non-eBay branded packaging. I use eBay tape on my plain Mylar envelopes when I ship very small items. I also like to use the eBay stickers on USPS-supplied boxes. I get feedback that routinely mentions my professional looking shipping!

eBay tape on plain Mylar envelopes.eBay tape on plain Mylar envelopes.eBay stickers on USPS packaging.eBay stickers on USPS packaging.

by ebetsy · Guide
ebetsy
Guide

Newspaper is heavy, plus the ink rubs off on the recipient's hand and may also soil the packed item. As a buyer, I find it unattractive as well as unflattering to the item wrapped in it. (Wadded-up newspaper around a fragile bubble-wrapped item is an exception, but the disadvantages re: weight and ink stains still apply.) The new eBay-branded tissue paper and stickers are elegant and give sold items a finishing touch of class.

@clbcollectables Your package IS beautiful and meticulously wrapped — looks fantastic!

I absolutely love the new tissue paper and stickers! 

Everyone normally dreads packing including myself but lately I am loving it! I have noticed faster feedback from customers as well. I personally think it has to do with how nicely the pakcing presentation is. Only regret I did not order more with my coupon!!! 20170412_223337.jpg

20170412_223328.jpg

finestfloridafoods
Adventurer

IMG_4860.PNG

IMG_4861.PNG

by aswegrow2 · Scout
aswegrow2
Scout

@ebesty  has the  eBay  tissue paper  been color  run tested.  I know that  printed  tissue runs if gets damp?  Have not  tried eBay  branded yet  so I  will stay  with plain jane white until I know for sure  and  we  know  our  parcels  get delivered in all weather included  rain & snow.  

Rockstar

sd32.jpg

by gnubay · Adventurer
gnubay
Adventurer

Actively using.Actively using.

thecollectionbuyer
Adventurer

This item is headed overseas to ItalyThis item is headed overseas to ItalyLove, love the clean look!Love, love the clean look!Ebay supplies make the packaging eye catching, and our customers really repond positively to the eBay branded materials. Good job eBay!

by adh07dc · Pathfinder
adh07dc
Pathfinder

Love the ebay tape and small boxes!! Would LOVE to try the tissue paper ❤️Love the ebay tape and small boxes!! Would LOVE to try the tissue paper ❤️

love2sell2y_o_u
Adventurer

I love how this tissue paper looks! The large size and thickness makes it perfect! IMG_3487.JPG

Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger

@love2sell2y_o_u - that's a neat pack! We love that you love the tissue paper.

Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger

@lornajanescosignment - happy that you are having fun packing with the new tissue papers and stickers. Order your next batch soon. Happy packing :)

Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger

@adh07dc - That's a nice thank you card! So good to see sellers going an extra mile for their buyers. Try packing with the new tissues and stickers. Snap pictures and share it here. Good luck!

Love the stickers! 20170420_112220.jpg

by gingerbenmartin · Adventurer | Updated
gingerbenmartin
Adventurer

The tissue paper is hidden inside  =)The tissue paper is hidden inside =)

by 1st-oliveoyl · Guide
1st-oliveoyl
Guide

I believe it's worth the extra time to wrap buyer's purchases nicely and the Ebay branded shipping supplies let me do it for a reasonable cost. Thanks Ebay! 

Ebay Shipping Supplies.jpg

olives.clothing
Adventurer

All of my packages are done this way...I love the new wrapping suppliesAll of my packages are done this way...I love the new wrapping supplies

@aswegrow2 Hello! Regarding your question of whether the tissue paper ink rubs off when wet - we tested this before ordering the supplies by pouring water on the top of several layers of tissue and then rubbing them against white clothing. Nothing came off, your items should be safe. 

freshfindsvintage
Adventurer

ebaydot.jpg

The packaging looks very nice, but I buy my multicolor tissue and paper boxes at a discount store. It is all about the base cost as well as appearance. I can't imagine paying $18.99 for tissue paper unless I am getting 1,899 pieces of tissue. My cost is a penny per sheet of tissue and less than .05 per paper box. Sorry, not a cost conscious option.

by giants673 · Adventurer
giants673
Adventurer

I always use Ebay supplies when ever I can!DSCN9478.JPG

by 1st-oliveoyl · Guide | Updated
1st-oliveoyl
Guide

@authenticvintage - If you have an Ebay store, you get an allowance to "buy" these every quarter. In other words, it's 'free' (included in your store fee, a benefit of having an Ebay store).

by mr_lincoln · Rockstar | Updated
mr_lincoln
Rockstar

@mansi_aneja While not a tissue or tape pack I did want to share some eBay Branded boxes.  Collectibles come in all shapes and sizes so over 90% of our boxes are custom sized.  My preference is using my quarterly store coupon for eBay Branded supplies for a 25 count bundle of the largest RSC Case available ... 18 x 14 x 12.  From one of those boxes I can get between 2 - 4 smaller boxes so many wind up with the eBay brand on them when they ship. And yes, I also use the outer corrugated eBay branded shipping container that the bundle comes in to optimize the box material!  I have found the board quality to be consistent and excellent and we occasionally get compliments in messages or our Feedback about the eBay packing materials.  It is a nice professional touch when we can use them.  If sales are good a bundle does not last  long in a quarter so we look forward to the next coupon.

Ebox.JPG

kshaeskloset
Adventurer

What a fun contest! Here is how I utilize my eBay branded tissue paper - item wrapped neatly in eBay tissue paper before being placed into a clear bag which also includes a handwritten thank you note and business card. 

ebayshipping2a.jpg

The item is then placed into either a fun patterened poly mailer or ebay taped wrapped box with the bright green eBay sticker on the outside of the package, preferably on the front - so the mail carriers and anyone who else sees the package along the journey will be reminded to shop on eBay, thus driving additional customers to the platform :) 

ebayshipping1.jpg
 I absolutely love the new tissue design and stickers! Thank you for the opportunity to score some sweet eBay swag! 

gingerbenmartin
Adventurer

Love the ebay shipping supplies! I haven't ordered any of the new tissue paper, but I am still putting the last of my winter theme to great use! DSCN3758.JPGDSCN3757.JPG

goodballcards
Thrill-Seeker

Tip: use the clear part of the tape to cover your tracking number so even if the label gets wet the drivers can type the numbers in.  Also, does anybody know where we can find a good tape dispenser for the ebay tape?Tip: use the clear part of the tape to cover your tracking number so even if the label gets wet the drivers can type the numbers in. Also, does anybody know where we can find a good tape dispenser for the ebay tape?

classysoles
Thrill-Seeker

Thanks for the shipping supplies!Thanks for the shipping supplies!

by pirate_snoopy · Scout

@goodballcards

does anybody know where we can find a good tape dispenser for the ebay tape?

Yes, eBay is giving away a free tape dispenser if you buy a pack of 24+ packs of tape: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252445245174.

by fiatlux76 · Adventurer
fiatlux76
Adventurer

IMG_20170422_121223892.jpgI am extremely happy with the new branded tissue paper and  stickers!

I think branded packaging gives our items the special touch it needs. I worked retail while in college and the company was about presentation and customer service so I am grateful to have learned and been apart of such a company so I can hopefully replicate value to my ebay customers. 

Likewise, I fold the tissue paper to make a pocket in the front so I can fit a thank you card or business card so they will remember my store and return again and again

Thanks again ebay 

Designer Men's Polo Shirtimage.jpg

by aswegrow2 · Scout
aswegrow2
Scout

@ kristina_seller_marketing · Staff  

TY   colored  tissue  paper  always  scares me  :) 

savenowitems
Rising Star

IMG_2384.JPG

eBay bubble mailers and tape are excellent! Gets the Job done and looks great! I'd love to get my hands on some of that eBay tissue paper as it'd Be a better substitution for newspaper And those stickers could be like putting the cherry on top :)

nycrelady11
Rising Star

eBay stickers are perfect branding for the top of shoes going to their forever home 

by clubred97 · Adventurer
clubred97
Adventurer

I've never been one to take the time to wrap an item in tissue before shipping it...until I got some eBay branded tissue paper! Now I wrap EVERYTHING I can. :-) Someone is getting the most cared for flip flops sold this week! I love the design and customers seem to enjoy "opening a gift".  100_6002.JPG100_6003.JPGThanks eBay!

Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger

Hello everyone! We are elated to see all the pictures, including those that did not have the tissues and stickers. Thanks for all the love. Time to announce the selected sellers who will get more of the tissues and stickers. So here goes, in no particular order:

@1stoliveoyl

@olives.clothing

@clbcollectables

@kshaeskloset

@fiatlux76

Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger

Okay! Our packing experts are really excited to see all the packages here. They can't stop at that. So we are announcing five more sellers who get the tissues and stickers. Woot! And they are:

@thecollectionbuyer

@premier_finds

@lornajanescosignment

@love2sell2y_o_u

@themaryellencollection

The entries to this contest are closed now. Stock up on the eBay-branded tissue papers and stickers, and get ready to pack, snap n share! There could be a 2nd round of giveaways soon! We will keep you posted.

Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger

Selected sellers - send an email with your seller ID, name, address and phone number to ebayforbusiness@ebay.com. We will arrange to send your pack of tissues and stickers as soon as possible. Congratulations!

premier_finds
Adventurer

So exciting!!! Thank you eBay 😬

by fiatlux76 · Adventurer | Updated
fiatlux76
Adventurer

Awesome! Thank you ebay :smileyhappy:

clbcollectables
Thrill-Seeker

Thank you ebay!!! ❤️💁🏼📦📦

Thank you eBay!  I'm very proud to represent you well!  

Mary

Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger

Selected sellers! Be sure to send an email to ebayforbusiness@ebay.com with your seller ID, name, address and phone number. 

kshaeskloset
Adventurer

I'm so stoked! Thank you, eBay!! 

gingerbenmartin
Adventurer

Congratulations to all the winners!  I agree, lots of great pictures .... and some new ideas as well!