Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moms Who Mean Business: Inspiring Stories of Mom Sellers

Share Post
Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger
Last Edited 02:12:05 PM

This Mother's Day we celebrate the impressive mom sellers on eBayThis Mother's Day we celebrate the impressive mom sellers on eBay

You see them packing lunches for their kids in the morning and packing sold items in the afternoon. Whether it’s participating in PTAs or communicating with their buyers, these mom-preneurs rock in all their roles.

Tenacity. Creativity. Enthusiasm.

We’re truly inspired by the way our mom sellers show these qualities in everything they do. This Mother’s Day, we bring to you stories and conversations around these impressive women.

Meet Andrea Harrison, a single mother and an eBay seller.

Andrea Harrison is a single mom and runs a store called ItsInaClutch on eBayAndrea Harrison is a single mom and runs a store called ItsInaClutch on eBay

“I make all the decisions. I have the buying power. It's like writing my own destiny.” This is what Andrea Harrison had to say when asked what it’s like to be a seller on eBay. Andrea lives in Lithonia, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. Her son Aydan currently attends Georgia Southern University.

The thought of having to support herself and her son solely through eBay sales was at times daunting, but this single mother never let that intimidate her. Today, ItsInAClutch is a successful online handbag and accessory store where customers worldwide can benefit from Andrea's years of experience and fashion expertise.

While her experience as a buyer helped her navigate the day-to-day of operating her business, it's her entrepreneurial tenacity that helped her grow her sales at an annual rate of 15-20%. Andrea loves building her business on eBay because of the exposure and global reach it provides and the incredible flexibility it affords her.

“My favorite part of being an eBay seller is the flexibility that I have. The freedom that I have and the ability to work from home. I was able to be here for my son. Being a single mom, I like being around for him,” she adds.

Mother’s Day is on May 14th. Watch this space for more inspiring stories as we celebrate mom-preneurs.

• Growing Your Business
  • Seller Stories
  • Social
2 Comments
smartchoice-9
Pathfinder

:heart: Fighting MoM Fight Fight :heart:

mansi_aneja wrote:

This Mother's Day we celebrate the impressive mom sellers on eBayThis Mother's Day we celebrate the impressive mom sellers on eBay

You see them packing lunches for their kids in the morning and packing sold items in the afternoon. Whether it’s participating in PTAs or communicating with their buyers, these mom-preneurs rock in all their roles.

Tenacity. Creativity. Enthusiasm.

We’re truly inspired by the way our mom sellers show these qualities in everything they do. This Mother’s Day, we bring to you stories and conversations around these impressive women.

Meet Andrea Harrison, a single mother and an eBay seller.

Andrea Harrison is a single mom and runs a store called ItsInaClutch on eBayAndrea Harrison is a single mom and runs a store called ItsInaClutch on eBay

“I make all the decisions. I have the buying power. It's like writing my own destiny.” This is what Andrea Harrison had to say when asked what it’s like to be a seller on eBay. Andrea lives in Lithonia, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. Her son Aydan currently attends Georgia Southern University.

The thought of having to support herself and her son solely through eBay sales was at times daunting, but this single mother never let that intimidate her. Today, ItsInAClutch is a successful online handbag and accessory store where customers worldwide can benefit from Andrea's years of experience and fashion expertise.

While her experience as a buyer helped her navigate the day-to-day of operating her business, it's her entrepreneurial tenacity that helped her grow her sales at an annual rate of 15-20%. Andrea loves building her business on eBay because of the exposure and global reach it provides and the incredible flexibility it affords her.

“My favorite part of being an eBay seller is the flexibility that I have. The freedom that I have and the ability to work from home. I was able to be here for my son. Being a single mom, I like being around for him,” she adds.

Mother’s Day is on May 14th. Watch this space for more inspiring stories as we celebrate mom-preneurs.

Wishing you a early mothers day good luck to you with your business.