eBay for Business
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join us in July for eBay Open 2017, the Sellerbration of the year!

Share Post
News Team
News Team
Last Edited 05:42:59 PM

RW18_050417_Social_BlogHeader_620x400.jpg

Sellers, you are officially invited to eBay Open 2017, the biggest eBay seller event of the year. Please join us July 25-28 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for what be an incredible time—and a great opportunity to connect with fellow sellers, eBay experts and employees! Be sure to register now

Join in the fun

From the welcome reception, to the informative sessions and workshops, to one helluva party, this will be a gathering you won’t want to miss.

RW18_050417_Social_BlogBody_620x400.jpg

We want to inspire you

Hear first-hand where eBay is heading and learn how to take your business to the next level. eBay execs and industry experts will be on hand throughout the event to answer your toughest questions on all aspects of selling.

VP Amit Menipaz gives a talk on structured data.VP Amit Menipaz gives a talk on structured data.

Grow your sales, grow your business

• Join workshops and other networking opportunities to mind-meld on the latest, greatest tips, tools and tricks from eBay and other seller experts.
  • Back by popular demand, our Customer Service experts will be on hand to review your listings and sales history
  • Talk with accomplished sellers and hear insider strategies on building and growing a successful business on eBay
  • And other exciting features to be announced over the coming months...

Connect with the eBay Community

Party time! Come ready to sellerbrate! We’ll dine and dance to live music at Thursday’s party and raise a glass to all of you, our great eBay sellers.

At the 2016 eBay Open party, rocking out to The Fray.At the 2016 eBay Open party, rocking out to The Fray.

Registration is just $249, and there’s a special room rate at the MGM Grand just for eBay sellers. Registration includes the Tuesday evening reception, breakfast and lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, plus food and drinks at Thursday’s party. It’s a small price to pay for a full agenda of learning and sharing that will help you take your eBay selling to a whole new level.

Space is limited, and the event will sell out fast—be sure to reserve your seat today

• Growing Your Business
  • Seasonal Selling
  • Shipping
  • Tips and Tools
28 Comments
pirate_snoopy
Thrill-Seeker

Awesome, hope I can be there!

Community Team
Community Team

Looking forward to my first eBay open, and hopefully meeting some community members face-to-face as well as other eBay sellers, buyers, and employees!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@pirate_snoopy hope to see you there, it's an event not to be missed!!

by vintagecraze50 · Guide

I really like that banner you used last year, 'we are everything because of You. What a great way to describe this marketplace with so many different , unique, hard to find, and devoted sellers all over the world bringing everything possible to buy in the world on Ebay. I would love to go to this but I have three dogs, and the whole put my store on vacation problem. I suppose I could rent a large SUV, pack all my ebay merchandise and sell on the road till I get there. LOL, but it could be done.

by cathy1224 · Adventurer
cathy1224
Adventurer

I am super excited to attend! My eBay life came to me when I lost an executive job in corporate America after 30 years. On a whim I decided to sell my fancy work wardrobe....and it took on a life of its own! I absolutely enjoy this immensely and eBay has provided a great second chapter in my life. I have really missed the "corporate" part of my life though...the comraderie and the travel. This fills that last empty space in my life! Thanks for doing this, and thanks for allowing smaller sellers like me attend. Can't wait!

decadentdiva1
Adventurer

I remember eBay On Location and the Old Ebay Live Forums.  They started out free, and every year have gone up in price.  You think the money eBay is making off of the sellers we could get a break somewhere, I guess not here!, $50 more than last year.

Isn't just like eBay!

misscoffelady02
Adventurer

The last event that I went to was in New Orleans and then I thought they stopped eBay Live!  I just discovered this event but it is too late for me to go now.  Not enough leave saved up.  Looking forward to next year as I will be retired then and raring to go!  eBay Live was so much fun and so much to learn and met so many great sellers.

Have fun this year everyone, hope to join you next year!

rkymtnpickers
Adventurer

As long as it in Vegas, We will not be attending.

allyssabeth
Adventurer

The price of eBay Open has SKYROCKETED!! What happened to the $65 price?

And waiting til 30 days before to announce the venue and open room reservations? Are you deliberately trying to keep people from coming?!!!! Way to hike up the travel costs AND the event costs. Not cool at all. 

by eliteele · Rising Star
eliteele
Rising Star

If anyone wants to attend this year ebay OPEN 2017 and want to save money on lodging, look me up or do a search on ebay "ebay OPEN 2017".  You will see some Wyndham rooms I have allocated for ebay OPEN 2017 attendees.  Comes with kitchen and bigger room than the MGM Grand. Save over $100.  Hurry!  I only have a few rooms left.

cookiescollectibles
Adventurer

Three Wishes!

1. WISH I COULD BE THERE! ... 2. Wish You All A Good Time! ONE MORE WISH 3. I Wish We Were Doing One Of These In New Hampshire!

by robsomic · Adventurer
robsomic
Adventurer

I just have one wish 

please give me a Ebay T-shirt 

I have  to be a ebay seller ,but No evidence

by shopsuzyqs · Adventurer
shopsuzyqs
Adventurer

Looking forward to my first eBay Conference!  Can't wait to hear the speakers and hopefully learn selling tips from the pros!

*euroathome*
Adventurer

is there a schedule for the 4 days?  I'd like to attend but not sure if |I can make it for the entire event and like to know what is going to happen on which day.  Thanks

dancesunshine74
Adventurer

If you are a husband and wife team do you have to pay $249.00 each to attend the conference?

by part2go · Scout
part2go
Scout

Does eBay have an official page for registration?

pirate_snoopy
Thrill-Seeker

@part2go

Yes, you can register at the website at http://ebayopen2017.com/.

inspiredbyangels
Adventurer

How much are the hotel rooms? I am trying to see if I can budget this and all I can find is that we get a discount but can not find the rice?

by danna · Trailblazer
danna
Trailblazer

Excited! My 1st eBay open! :-) 

eliteele
Rising Star

Hi inspiredbyangels · Adventurer,

Did you book rooms for ebay open yet?  I have discounted rooms for you at the Wyndham Grand Dersert.  Contact me for details.  Thanks

We are so excited to attend and just announced as a finalist in the Charity Category.  Go Crossing the Jordan.  Check us out & vote!

by surplusyou · Adventurer
surplusyou
Adventurer

WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN! ILL BE IN VEGAS THE 15-18TH ...GUESS IM TOO EARLY

by orwellianantiques · Adventurer | Updated
orwellianantiques
Adventurer

Looks interesting!       

https://www.expedia.com

eliteele
Rising Star

Attending ebay open 2017 in Vegas this month?  If you haven't book your hotel yet and want to save money on hotels, I can help.  Search for "ebay open 2017" on ebay site and look for Wyndham resort.  Thank you!

church-woman
Adventurer

Please get back to the East Coast in 2018.

zappyscloset-9
Adventurer

I want to be there next year

Hopefully ebay will be able to make it happen

I am new to this game but I'm learning alot

It is a big change from a union carpenter to the selling online game

I've seen a lot in my life and been a lot of places but I love the people I meet 

and the fun I have finding and learning about all these things I knew nothing about

Alot has changed for me since 2007 and ebay has given me some hope that there is something out there

I sure hope I am there next year telling my success story

I Have more money then I have Invested in this gamble

by selecttech · Adventurer
selecttech
Adventurer

Large or small sellers, selling 10k units a month or 10 units a month, it doesnt matter.

Its a great experience filled with networking, seminars, vendors that can really help your business, and one hell of a party at the end. 

The networking sesions of sellers in your category and your region (northeast) was invaluable. I made great connections gained insight and gave insight. Great overall experience 

See you all next year eBay Open 2018 

tradentrust
Adventurer

hicc...... could not be there Smiley Sad so sad