eBay Unfair, Unforgiving and Uncaring!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay International DISASTER

I apologize if this is long, but my god... I never in a million years could've imagined an experience this awful. I'm here posting this now with the hopes that maybe someone may be able to give me some insight or just to open a space for people to co...

EBAY IS THREATENING TO TAKE MY ACCOUNT AWAY BASED ON COVID SMH

I WAS HOSPITALIZED FROM MARCH UNTIL JULY 4TH WITH COVID I WAS IN ACOMA - WHEN I DIED OF COVID IT WAS THE DAY AFTER I HAD POSTED 200 ITEMS FOR SALE - OBVIOUSLY NO ONE KNEW I WAS IN A HOPSITAL ETC. MY DAUGHTER, AND MY ASSISTAND CALLED EBAY AND CHATTED ...

buyers

Ebay will side with the buyer 99.9% of the time, and that is a fact. Perhaps one day we will get another site like ebay that judges based on the evidence, but until then you sellers are in a pickle. Take down serial numbers, take pictures. Try sellin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay, It is the small volume sellers that made you what you are today... Don't abandon them......

As a member for over 20 years, I clearly remember how over the last two decades, eBay has gradually shifted its selling policies to favor the the high volume corporate sellers. The small sellers who made eBay what it is today have been abandoned. Eve...

Authentication of valued items

eBay instituted a practice of having valued items sent to an authenticator before sending it to the buyer. This makes sense as it provides a level of protection to the buyer and for the time being there is not supposed to be any cost to the buyer of ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer sends dirty medical scrubs instead of item received

I received a return from a buyer who did not return item purchased, rather put a pair of very dirty medical scrub pants in the return. This buyer has 0 feedback and simply returned the item under "item does not match description" without pointing to ...

18 years in - I'm done

I have bought and sold since 2002.Sold an Item on eBay for $15.00. It goes across the country with no problem, gets to Texas, and someone in the Post Office decided it's underweight. I have sold at least 60 of these and never had a problem.Today I ge...

• 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Xbox

No wonder anyone could not find a preorder for the xbox series x, they were scarfed by these sellers and not people who want them for there own use. This practice should be stopped, I hope people are not stupid enough to buy them from these a**holes ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful