• Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
airbuzzz
Community Member
How to cancel order?

How to cancel order? I simply accidently push buy. Than item came in my Cart. I don't wanna buy it. How to delete items from Cart window?

Other Answers: 4
jame234
Community Member
Answered
in reply to airbuzzz

You accidently pushed the buy button and accidently confirmed that you wanted this item.  You can not cancel the purchase.  You bid is a binding contract.  Now all you have to do is accidently push the Pay button.

mrsmtn
Community Member
Answered
in reply to airbuzzz

"Simply accidentally" cannot happen on eBay. You are directed to a second page/window where you are asked if you really want to buy it.  You apparently said yes.  You can contact the seller, but don't use the "accidentally" excuse -- it won't work.

hunyuk14
Community Member
Answered
in reply to airbuzzz

If this is an item you simply placed in your cart because you were just interested... there should be a Remove link you can use. You did not actually purchase it yet.

But, if you used the committed to a Buy It Now listing button, or won an auction... you need to pay for the item before it's removed from your cart.

"Aw...Darn it, Woodstock...look what you left on my keyboard again!"
ritacummins
Community Member
Answered
in reply to airbuzzz

Was it the gardenia seeds?  You bought two packets from the same seller.   If you contact the seller and explain that you only want one, he will probably let you off the hook.

If the seller sends you a request to cancel the transaction, agree to it.