Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90387 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36995 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25424 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12490 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6329 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4575 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14039 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1003 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Seller Discrimination

I asked a question to a seller about an item,I have never bought from this seller before.And the question was about if there was any markings on the packaging of what country of origin they were from and the seller never responded and blocked me from...

unposted negative feedback

How come the very negative feedback I posted on oliver9385 never showed up on them, if this is a regular practice then this may be why they look like stellar sellers instead of what they were with me.

Email

Sorry team but I will never sale again on eBay. Charge to much to sale and take forever to receive your funds.. and very hard to get your funds. And says you can’t get your funds on debit card for no reason I’m going to market place list for free and...

Canceled bids from unregistered members?

eBay administration has canceled two bids I received, one on two different item because bidder wasn’t a registered member. My question is how did they place the bid to begin with? I think other bidders might feel it’s a scam of sorts. Or is it some k...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Great Idea!!!! (For Ebays benefit)

"We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that o...

Need help with a ?

On 4/17/24 I shipped a small tube via FIRST CLASS MAIL. Tracking still show's it is at the post office I dropped it off at (Edgewood, Md.). When I checked at the post office they told me it was in Baltimore. When I check on USPS tracking it shows me ...

Buyer requesting a discount

I sold a vintage item that was in brand new packaging. I know that the item was not damaged when it was packaged and mailed. The item was packed in a box with bubble wrap. The buyer messaged me and indicated the tip of the plastic comb was bent when ...

Suspicious sellers with suspicious reviews

Hello, I'm new here.I've been checked Ebay lately in hope to find someone selling a GPU better than my piece of trash and I've seen quite some ridiculously good deals, for very good GPU. But offers like these rise some doubts. Most of these accounts ...

Cancellation

I had a ring for sale, there was little or no interest in it, I was offered a price and sold it, however, I could not find how to withdraw the listing. As there was no interest, no watchers and no bids. I decided that I would not re-list it. However,...

Alternatives to GoDaddy now that it is canceling

GoDaddy cancellation. This is a real mess! I've been casting about for alternatives but they are difficult to find. I tried Quickbooks but canceled it almost immediately. The integration process is complicated and confusing if you don't know a lot ab...

package never scannecd

so here whats going on i had my sister in connecticut send me some stuff i forgot while i was there visiting this stuff i needed for work i know i she mailed it i got the copy of the receipt in my email how ever tracking just says pre shipment with u...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful