Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90320 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36973 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25396 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12486 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6322 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

SICK and TIRED of fake accounts and bidders!!

I have been on Ebay since 1999 and I am SO SICK AND TIRED of people being able to set up fake accounts and win items, usually my higher priced ones! In this past week, I have sold two vintage car radios and BOTH were "won" by brand new accounts with ...

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

European Buyer Can't Purchase

I am enrolled in EIS and to the best of my knowledge I have not excluded any countries. But an insistent buyer in Italy finally contacted Ebay and Ebay claims my listing is for shipping to the USA only. But I have inconsistent pages, one showing excl...

shipping2.jpg shipping1.jpg

Waiting on a Payout...

I have been checking out every single minute for something I sold that was already delivered to the buyer safely to show up as funds in my eBay account so that I can withdraw them into my bank account. However, when I go to my account page I do not s...

Resolved! Confused with new package dimension requirements

I have selected standard rates without discount but my listings still get rejected for no package dimensions.I am able to edit existing listings without adding dimensions.Am I missing something?

screenshot-www.ebay.com-2024.04.17-17_51_06.png

Resolved! Unnecessary Negative Feedback

I am truly confused. I sold an item to a buyer. Shipped in 3 days of order. Buyer left a negative feedback. Buyer claims he was ripped off. The listing was plain and simple. I went back and reread my listing and description. It was fine. Reported it ...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 60 replies
  • 2 helpful

Account Below Standard because of Fraudulent Returns

Hello,I am hoping to get some assistance here. We had a customer order multiple items, ask for a return, and then return empty envelopes. We opened two cases. One was rightfully decided in our favor, but the second ,same customer, different empty env...

Getting UPS to cooperate in case of a tracking scam

I'm a victim of the fake-tracking number scam as detailed/tracked here by ittybitnot. I have been trying to get UPS to confirm, in writing, that the tracking number I was provided was for somebody else's package entirely. I managed to get both a loca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unable to Report Seller with Bad Listings

I tried to report it to e-bay , I go and check all appropriate boxes only to see the dreaded ooops! we run into some trouble so nothing I can do!it's very possible the seller is not even aware if he/she use some software program that lists automatica...

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful