Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90389 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36996 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25426 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12491 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6329 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4576 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14039 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1003 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Great Idea!!!! (For Ebays benefit)

"We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that o...

Don't Buy From China

With things the way they are in the great USA, why buy from China? Run China out of our country and quit contributing to or demise. We need to stand together, America, against autocracy!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay "bank payout fee"

So I linked my card to the same bank account I have for payouts normally thinking I would get my payouts in 30 minutes after the money was sent, I got my money 2 days after it was sent and they charged me a "bank payout fee" still. how is this right?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Schedule listing when your upload a file

Hello,I very often use the system to create new listing with a csv file.Here I would like to do the same thing but have my objects end up in Manage scheduled listings so that I can launch them later.Which column should I add and what information shou...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

FRAUD

FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS I HAVE BEEN RECOVERING FROM A PRESCRIBED DRUG THAT HAS KIND OF TRASHED MY MEMORY AND BRAIN CAPABILITIES. I RECENTLY VISITED MY EBAY ACCOUNT(WHICH I DID NOT REMEMBER). THERE ARE THREE ITEMS THAT SHOW AS BEING SOLD AND REFUNDED IN ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocked from bidding/purchasing from a seller

I have made 14 purchases from an eBay seller since the end of 2023. I always paid immediately and left + FB upon receiving said items. Today when attempting to make another purchase I received a message saying the seller won't allow me to bid a/o buy...