Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90365 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36987 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25415 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12490 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6327 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4575 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14037 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! BYE BYE EBAY

My buyer didn't gave her full address on her e-bay account so when I shipped her package it couldn't be deliver because HER mistake. I want to refunded her for her item but not the shipping, she refused. According to her she didn't make any mistake. ...

failed GIA authentication by Ebay

I sold a Mikimoto necklace via Ebay. I sent it over to California's GIA office. I thought it was gonna be a good experience because they sound really professional and the buyer can get a GIA certificate. But the result came back today and said the ex...

Barely any sales & ANOTHER INR???!!!!

Very sick of this! Does not seem to happen on Marketplace when I mail items! They always receive their purchases. Buyer lives less than 90 mins away. Filed an INR today. Lying or CP is just doing a rotten job?! Now I NEED a sale so I can refund befor...

Ship from address for sellers

HelloI searched a lot on the Internet but did not find any information that would help me in this regardThis account is registered with my Jordanian information and address, and I have a friend in the United States, so I will tell him the products he...

shipfrom.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return approved but no shipping label

I recently purchased an iPhone 15 Pro Max from a 0 feedback seller which ended up being blacklisted (lost/stolen) by the carrier. I contacted the seller and waited a couple of days with no response. I then initiated a INAD return which the seller alm...

IMG_3341.jpeg IMG_3342.jpeg

New policy? What does this mean?

We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that of...

Is There A Drought Going On??? NO POLITICS PLEASE

I hate these threads, but did someone pull the plug? I have consistent sales…not that I am getting rich, but they are steady. This week and it actually started last weekend have been non existent. Over last weekend I noticed it, I I have one sale tod...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 94 replies
  • 25 helpful

The most interesting buyer award goes to

Check this out. I got a simultaneous message/negative last night from a buyer. He is upset about the package that's been in transit for 10 days now. I'm in Calif and he's in Phoenix, the package actually got to Phx in 3 days but before the final deli...

NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

I've, learned about coins that I'm, not allowed to share knowledge on my, listing IVE, MET MANY BOOK WRITERS LIKE HOW THE CHERRY PICKERS BOOK WAS COMPILED OR MANY DISCOVERS OF ERRORS WARE IS MY, FREEDOM OF SHARED KNOWLEDGE OF COINS OR WHY IS THEIR 20...

Resolved! i can not get Listings eligible to send offers

Hello Ebay community, how are you?i am facing problem in get Listings eligible to send offers normally i receive offers listing 16 to 20 but from few days i get 1 or 2 just can anyone guide me about it where is problem THANK YOU