Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90545 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37050 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25473 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12503 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6353 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14045 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1010 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Has the category breakdown that shows how things are listed, disappeared from the top of the page?

Has the category breakdown that shows how things are listed disappeared from across the top of the page? It is very useful for me as a seller to see how I should list similar items, and also useful for me as a buyer to give me a variety of ideas on h...

USPS not scanning tracking. Scan forms are useless. Ebay won't remove neg because usps didn't scan.

Any one else having this problem? First off , please don't tell me to use a scan form. The scan form is useless. Most of you do not know that the packages on the scan form are NOT accepted packages. They are pending acceptance until some one scans th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

INAD return

I just got a return request on a book. Here is what the buyer claims: It is all Black and white . You did not specify. There was a color edition. I want the color edition. Thank you. A quote from my description: It contains b/w illustrations. Serious...

The buyer order is cancelled

Hello, the buyer order was canceled automatically by eBay(System issue), after contacting ebay , they cannot do anything about the defect and the negative feedback i received. Is anyone else here having the same issue? Thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What is "Ad Fee Standard"

I listed an item with 2% promo ad fee, however, when the item sold, I was charged 13% "ad fee standard." What's going on?

Offers to buyers

I have had the chance to go into different people's products several times, and literally a few minutes later I already received an email notification that I was offered an offer or that the seller is asking me to make an offer.But when I as a seller...

Your payouts are on hold !!! FAKE!!!! WARNING

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 21, 2024 to avoid further restrictions. THAT IS A PHISHING LINK THAT IS THERE FAKEkycrededyweb.ebay .com <<<< THIS IS WHERE IT LEADS AND LOOKED LIGIT PAGE WANTING YO...

Store Issues

Our store has had serious issues since about January 21st give or take a day or so. We have reported them at least 20 times. This last round of issues are going to put us out of business. We have just under 11,000 listings. Q3/Q4 2023 we had an avera...

VAT within EU

Hello, I have a question about VAT. The seller is from Spain, I’m from Bulgaria so both countries are within EU. On the bill there is 20% VAT. I’ve never paid VAT when buying from Spain or any other EU country. Does anybody know why now there is VAT ...

why is ebay adding the sales tax to the seller's income from sale. Sellers never receive sales tax

I couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently Ebay is charging the seller to include the sales tax to the amount received, we don't receive any sales tax from customers, and when they get their 12% which already way too high, but this is downright theft...

ebay search within my own store not working properly. 0 results on only some titles?

Anyone had this problem? I cleared cookies tried multiple browsers. I am searching active listings within my own store (Overview -> Listings -> Active) to check my own active inventory. It is giving me 0 results on several titles. for example:search:...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful