Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90529 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37039 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25467 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12500 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6350 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1009 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

no refund nor ebay money back gurantee

Back in 2022, I bought a cellphone from a seller Wise One. I found the item to be defective and contacted Ebay and was sent a return prepaid slip. I return the item to Wise One, the seller. He got the item and wrote me that he found nothing wrong wit...

Fee's just keep climbing...

Just saying, Ebay fee's are getting ridiculous! Sold for $65, $12ish shipping +1.45 s&h and you can't sell trading cards without paying for promotion since they done away with the quick promotion, which was awesome, obviously they realized they wasn'...

Screenshot_20240421_191948_eBay.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Top Rated seller sales tank

Why is it that each time I gain Top Rated seller, my sales stop or barely any sales? Top Rated seller is not a good thing apparently. Am I the only one?

Resolved! Ebay shipping issues

I have been a power seller on Ebay for more years than I can remember. Now all my listings were set, against my permission, to ship anywhere in the world and I can't find where to STOP THAT! I only ship within the US. I have removed my items for sale...

Made a return request before item shipped

So, I've made a pretty big mistake, this whole thing is a big mess. A seller had refused to give me a immediate refund on an item I had paid for. They then relisted the item on their page. I had made a return request by accident when I was looking ar...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay International Shipping Illinois Hub

Does anyone have any recent experiences to share that could shed light on how quickly packages are being processed at the international hub in Illinois? I've read a bunch of horror stories, but was hoping to get some recent reports that show what the...

Cannot send offers to watchers

I decided to try out the "send offers" option for items with watchers. Some listings did not give me that option. I checked archives and it may be that if watchers have been watching for more than a specified time they cannot be sent an offer. Is tha...

Resolved! Buyer claimed my item didn't work, sent it back, it works, left a bad review. Can I submit proof?

Hi all, I sold a camera to a buyer who was incompetent, didn't know how to turn it on. I don't accept returns, but because of his claim I had to accept the return. I got the camera back, immediately turned it on. I have to issue refund, so I did that...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why does eBay allow auctions where you're not allowed to bid??

There is at least one seller who lists a valuable item in auction format with bidding starting at $1.00. But among the photos is one that says bidding is not allowed and all bids will be removed. The item is said to be available only at the Buy It No...