Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89731 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36733 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25187 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12409 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6230 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4546 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14013 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Bad link

Got the store renewal notice email.......with the following Your Basic Store yearly subscription will be renewed on Apr 1, 2024.The yearly subscription fee for your Basic Store can be found online. Your new subscription and the length of the term of ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay listing tool is down

Second day of not being able to list anything. When I attempt list an item live , it remains in the drafts and when I click back on it I get the “this is embarrassing, the listing tool is down, try again later”I’ve had two online chats and phoned the...

The Cart

If you put items in your cart, are you purchasing them? Or can you hold them for a time and if you find something else can you remove them. I had several “ you need to buy now” notices. Just need some help here.

Selling - Unable to Create Drafts and Upload Listing

Good afternoon.For the last 24 hours, I have not been able to create drafts or post listings. Here is the message I get:Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second. Please try again later.How do I con...

Free Shipping Question

I have some DVDs I want to sell. Some are new and sealed, some are used.I am trying to understand how you can sell a DVD for $1.50 with free shipping and still make money.This dose not seem possible. There must be some secret that I am missing. Looki...

Return

I got approved from the seller to return the item but he didn’t send me a shipping labeli tried to contact him many times but he didn’t respond.what should I do?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How about placing same listing dozens of times (see description)?

Does posting same ad dozens of times on eBay with different pictures for each ad and a different description help with the chances of the ad being seen by visitors and thus the chances of selling it if you want to sell without using the promotion opt...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage cookware, matching pots and pans - sell as as set or individually

I have 3 pieces of vintage Belgian made cookware in a hard to find color. 2 pieces are in very good condition one is nearly perfect. For someone looking for a matching set of pieces this would be ideal but, I'm concerned about shipping size, weight, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you have problems finishing your drafts???, I have a temporary solution while they fix it

What I do is that if my draft is not completed and then you cannot reopen it to try again and you get the message is embarrassing , so my solution is to make 5 copies of it with the photos and information and try to complete it in each of the copies ...

eBay Seller Capital risk

I was selling over 2000 plus items a year. Made the mistake when I really did not need to and now be lucky if I get 150 plus sales a year. You might feel lucky you are selling 30 items plus a month, but pay attention to your sales. I was busting my a...

Returns

Just wanted to ask everyone because I was not aware of it, when you have a return no matter how it was sent when eBay provides a return label it automatically uses a priority label to have it sent back to you, meaning if you are a seller that pays sh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How about increasing promotion rate to maximum percentage allowed?

If the promotion rate of the ad increases, the chances of it appearing to potential buyers increase, and thus the chances of selling it increase, so why don’t sellers make the promotion rate the maximum rate that can be chosen and raise the price of ...