Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90561 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37053 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25476 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12504 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6357 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4583 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1011 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Ebay charging 20+% fees for sales?

I was recently running some numbers on my latest sales on Ebay, and I realized that as of January 2024 I'm consistently being charged ~20% fees for every item I sell. I deducted the standard $0.30 per sale from the transactions and ran a percentage o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 62 replies
  • 1 helpful

Over charged for shipping

Saw a listing for a item that was accepting offers, with a listed shipping cost , I put in a offer and it was accepted. When I saw the invoice from paypal the shipping cost was more than the listing. No one at ebay is helpful and seller says it's not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

Resolved! How does a seller with 4 negative feedback still have 100% positive feedback rating?

Just curious if anyone can explain how a seller with 4 negative feedbacks can still have a 100% positive feedback rating? I spoke with eBay concierge and they had no answers and stated they would look into it. Can anyone else make any sense out of th...

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

Does eBay withhold shipping fee from new seller

hello I am a new seller. I am wanting to ship A somewhat large item that is estimated to cost around $50 to ship. I was just curious do they withhold that money that is used to ship the item out and if they do does that money have to come out of your...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Report an Item Missing - Feature is Broken

I have an item that is late, and the tracking hasn't been updated for several days. It was "out for delivery" five days ago, no update since. Classic lost package. So I clicked the link beside the item that says "More Actions" and the the link that s...

Sales Dropped to ZERO out of no where....

Just wondering if anyone else has had their sales completely shut off before.... It's been 7 days without a single sale... My impressions, traffic, ect...is all down 50-75% out of no where. I've been slowly building the store up since Sept. In Nov- D...

Questions on a sketchy return

Im sure I don't have any other options but a full refund but, just for the sake of things, I can't help but to ask for other peoples thoughts/stories/suggestions. I've been selling on eBay for quite a while now and have extensive experience dealing w...

There is a new scam going on & Ebay is protecting it

There is a new scam that is going on against buyers & Ebay is not only allowing it, they protect it. The new scam. A seller with sell an item. (Mainly collectibles where the value increases rapidly). The seller will then mark the item to ship weeks l...

Well that was fast!

I ordered a beautiful wind chime yesterday. I'm in Oregon, and the seller appears to be shown in Colorado. I received an email from the seller that they're using the carrier Aquiline, and they sent me the tracking number. I received my order today. T...

Cancel order

It's too late to cancel this order. Please contact the seller to see if you can work something out.It's too late to cancel this order. Please contact the seller to see if you can work something out.CancellationCancellation Nintendo Switch Lite 32 GB ...

SELLERS IMPORTANT

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful