Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90353 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36987 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25412 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12489 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6324 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4574 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14037 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Default shipping

So will default shipping stop being added to our taxable sales as were not the one seling the shipping were only offering shipping through the ebay platform i dont think its right for us the seller to be taxed on money we dont get its more being put ...

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 3 helpful

shipping

Hello, so I just sold my first item on ebay and my question is do I ship the item to the buyer after I get the payment or ship it now before I get the payment? I think I know the answer but I want to be sureThank You

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer service is a waste of time

I am not even sure there really is customer service. They can never do anything. They can not tell you who can help. They do not relay information.I cannot wait until my last items are cleared and I can never use ebay again.Sad. Had an account for ye...

• 34 replies
  • 6 helpful

Ship from address for sellers

HelloI searched a lot on the Internet but did not find any information that would help me in this regardThis account is registered with my Jordanian information and address, and I have a friend in the United States, so I will tell him the products he...

shipfrom.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buying / watch

This is happening to me. I put a watch on an item and the seller just charges the item to me without my permission.... not good , creates a big issue for buyers .please hlep,

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is There A Drought Going On??? NO POLITICS PLEASE

I hate these threads, but did someone pull the plug? I have consistent sales…not that I am getting rich, but they are steady. This week and it actually started last weekend have been non existent. Over last weekend I noticed it, I I have one sale tod...

eBay international shipping restrictions ????

I recently had a buyer in France that wanted to purchase a vintage collectible mobile phone. When he went to buy the item, he received a message that I do not ship internationally. I called eBay CC and they said that certain mobile phones are restric...

Item still showing as active after a purchase

Good morning, I really need some help as I have an issue that has caused me some recent problems as well as a mark against me in the past. I was under the impression that the system automatically updates as item sell, and they are removed no longer s...

:^/ Reopening Accidentally Closed Return Claims.

:^/ I opened a return claim when an item I bought turned out to be inaccurate. eBay told me that I had to wait three days first, so I closed my return claim until after the three days had expired. Now it will not let me reopen it, because it has been...