Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89745 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36739 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25190 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12410 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6232 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4549 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14013 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Ethical question/opinion.

Buyer bought a $100 item from me.I think it's the most expensive item I sell.The buyer received the item and left me positive feedback.Then he messaged me saying he was going to buy another the one because one he bought wasn't working properly.He did...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

No Shipping to the UK from the USA?

Hello. I sell rare gemstones, mostly. I have a customer in the UK who successfully purchased one gemstone and has been trying to buy others of my gemstones. However, he keeps getting blocked from buying with an eBay message that says something like, ...

Resolved! Reporting Fraudalent Listings

(I was a long time eBay seller) So now understanding how eBay works and their protocol for flagging specific listings, apparently you can get 3-4 friends or more with active accounts on eBay, and spend as much time as you like flagging competitor lis...

Items from watched list magically "suggested" on Aliexpress

I added unique items to my watching list just to test and similar things are shown to me on Aliexpress main page. Is Ebay selling this info when I specifically opted out to all data "partner sharing"? Or is Aliexpress just reading ebay cookies when I...

Resolved! Received an open package in the mail

Well this is a first for me.I ordered 1000 CD/DVD labels from a seller that I always purchase from. Today I received the package opened with nothing inside. So I opened a return for missing parts and pieces since I am missing the entire order. I hope...

Any lawyers can answer this question?

Hi,I recently sold a item of substantial value and I don't remember eBay being able to take a Fee from the sale that includes the TAX in the total payment from the buyer? I have never heard of such a thing. How many different ways is eBay over chargi...

Screen Shot 2024-03-29 at 8.15.09 AM.png

Resolved! Payment Dispute Help & Appeal

Someone please help me understand how this payment dispute was ruled against me?A buyer bought a $10 trading card. I shipped using the EBay Standard Envelope shipping for trading cards, which has issues with the tracking updating correctly sometimes....

Returns that take too long start assuming the return is delivered, when tracking shows otherwise

I had a buyer return an item with an eBay-provided label on 3/18. For some reason, USPS has made a mistake and the package has been ping-ponging around different distribution centers around the country, but that's a separate issue. However, because o...

chrome_GwcliFXRDu.png chrome_NZR7YxJ1gM.png chrome_OAkMu1RTS2.png

what is going on with this shipment

The package with a laptop has been bouncing back and forth in the Seattle area for the past 6 days.Was there an error on the shipping label? eBay is giving me another two days before I can file a Item Not Received on March 28.If I don't receive it by...

Screenshot from 2024-03-26 10-00-14.png

Outrageous fees!!! Never using eBay again!!

Its been a few years since i sold things on eBay. My experience used to be overall positive. I recently listed an item on eBay and it sold, BUT, when recieving the pay-out. EBay charged me 20% in fees! i know that you can read about this under the ”f...

Offers sent

Buyer claims I sent an offer, but I can't find any offers sent for this item.Checked sellers hub and listing, but no offers are recorded.She purchased and paid for the item. Here is her question:"Why did the price not reflect the discount offer you m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful