Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89702 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36725 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25181 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12405 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6223 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4544 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14009 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Ebay does Not Honor their Extortion Policy!

I sold a New Blu-Ray and after receiving it the buyer stated that it had got smashed and "severely damaged" in shipping. They sent a photo which I only could see the typical scuffs from handling etc.. that were included in the photos in the listing. ...

Screenshot_2024-03-24-12-06-07-49_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

Buyer trying to return a replica 335 Gibson

My buyer bought my new replica Gibson 335. It was advertised as a replica and he bought it anyway. Now he wants to return it saying it is of poor quality. It cost £300 and the real thing would cost £2700. He got exactly what he paid for.

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

Can I cancel a return and then ask ebay to step in? Or ask ebay to step in with a return open?

Bought a sports card last week. The card was initially listed at $19.99. The picture made it seem like it a dark blue prizm so I added it to my watch list. A few days later I received a 50% off offer. So I accepted at $9.99. The picture made it seem ...

USPS delays with shipping post cards?

Ok... I've had about 5 postcards now in the last several months or so take a month to get delivered. These are $5 postcards so I just end up providing them a refund and eventually they do get them. These are US shipments delivered in the US. So no in...

Resolved! I DO NOT DECIDE SHIPPING COSTS, eBAY DOES!?!?

I enter the weight and size of my items when I list them, eBay calculates the cost based on USPS rates. Why do buyers feel the need to give crummy star ratings on shipping costs? I swear to PETE if it's not free, they will complain. They leave glowin...

please help. ebay is threating to close my store for below average performance. is there some way?

please help. ebay is threating to close my store for below average performance. is there some way around this? i am a small book dealer and ebay sent message saying they can close my store for lack of sales. i've been seller for 15 years, 100% feedba...