Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90323 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36977 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25398 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12486 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6322 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Shipping internationally in two boxes?

Can't seem to find the answer whether this is possible (or advisable.) Item is a large, heavy set of books that I plan to ship domestically in two boxes with individual tracking numbers. Seems unlikely that an international buyer would purchase due t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Below Standard because of Fraudulent Returns

Hello,I am hoping to get some assistance here. We had a customer order multiple items, ask for a return, and then return empty envelopes. We opened two cases. One was rightfully decided in our favor, but the second ,same customer, different empty env...

Trying to Offer Ebay Discounted Shipping Rates to Buyers

Rather than drop prices I wanted to try offering buyers the USPS discounted shipping rate (the rate we as sellers get, rather than the retail rate). I changed my settings under "Carrier-Specific Discounts For Buyers: Offer E-Bay Negotiated Discount R...

Paying shipping

I accidentally put free shipping. I have no problem paying for my mistake. I want that to come out of my earrings for the product. How do I do that?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Experiment Results In Worst Sales In Years

Hi fellow eBayers. Due to the increasingly crippling site issues and erratic behavior of our platform, I decided to cross list my entire store. Then, I decided, let's just try promoting the 2/3 of my store that is not promoted, at 3%, just to see. If...

impressions.PNG Views.PNG Sales.PNG

Feedback advice (kind of wordy)

I've had this account for around 4 years that I've only used for buying the odd item, and I only started selling in the last month. I collect buttons, so I'm basically just recouping my button jar spends by selling the ones I don't want to keep. It's...

European Buyer Can't Purchase

I am enrolled in EIS and to the best of my knowledge I have not excluded any countries. But an insistent buyer in Italy finally contacted Ebay and Ebay claims my listing is for shipping to the USA only. But I have inconsistent pages, one showing excl...

shipping2.jpg shipping1.jpg

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 82 replies
  • 23 helpful

Getting UPS to cooperate in case of a tracking scam

I'm a victim of the fake-tracking number scam as detailed/tracked here by ittybitnot. I have been trying to get UPS to confirm, in writing, that the tracking number I was provided was for somebody else's package entirely. I managed to get both a loca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful