Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90325 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36980 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25399 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12486 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6322 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Ebay releasing funds

Ebay not releasing funds yes I had a sale and to just narrow it down and put it straight out there like there is 1000 more people in the same category where eBay not releasing funds or put restrictions on you for absolutely no reason you will do ever...

Resolved! Shipping Error by Seller

I ordered a package and when I received it, I realized that it wasn't at all what I ordered, even though the shipping label was right. The seller let me know, after messaging them, that they had accidentally switched my shipping label with someone el...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search Not Working

Searching (Art Deco Christmas) in postcard category. Comes up with 6 results - should be over a 1,000.If you switch words around and search (Christmas Art Deco) the listings come up. Search should pick up both ways. Not sure if this is happening with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help! How do I stop the side pop ups when using a laptop?

I do a lot of business buy and selling on eBay. When I'm on the computer those side pop ups telling me I've been outbid are beyond annoying! I don't know how to make the stop and if I click on another web page and come back it waits for me and the po...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 84 replies
  • 24 helpful

eBay collects hidden fees: Sellers pay fees for buyers' taxes

Recently, I double checked the fees collected by eBay and was surprised. Instead of 15.3% (13.3% selling fee + 2% Ad fee) eBay charged 17%. I opened the payout breakdown, did some math and found out that eBay charges selling and ads fees on buyer's t...

USPS losing more packages, 8 just this week.

I'm facing significant challenges with USPS losing packages, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating. Just this week, 9 packages have entered the "In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late" status, in essence LOST. To make matters worse, a $500.0...

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

Another glitch

Last night night I had 7 orders to pack. I packed 4 orders and printed out shipping labels, no problem, then took a dinner break. After dinner I packed the remaining 3 orders. After printing out the 3 shipping labels, I noticed from my seller hub it ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 40 replies
  • 6 helpful

Can someone tell me how "Accept offers" work?

I thought that when a seller (me) accepts the offer, that the buyer was immediately charged and pay for the merchandise.I accepted an offer 2 hours ago. How soon is "immediate" payment?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

Any Issues Printing and orders Updating?

We are attempting to ship and labels are not printing and orders are not updating shipped etc. The labels show in label history but not able to print them or mark order shipped.