Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90561 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37056 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25478 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12503 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6358 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4583 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1012 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Do I need an EORI number to ship to Germany?

I'm shipping with Fedex Priority to Germany for the first time in a long time and a lot of the regulations for EU customs were updated a year or two back and it seems having a EORI number is one newer requirement for import/export into the EU/UK. I c...

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it. In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included t...

Shipping

Why doesn't Ebay standard shipping show when I am shipping a 2 oz. ticket. All options should appear. Also media mail does not show when shipping a magazine.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Pay by" date. Is this new?

Bought an auction item on April 23. When I went to my purchase history, the item had a notice in bold red lettering to "Pay by April 26." I realize that's within the required time frame for payment, but past purchases used to say some version of "Pay...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer in Canada

A buyer bought a pair of women’s Nike athletic pants. When I filled out the customs form and print s the shipping label it has a CS/PO Box in New York as the shipping address. Is this correct? First time shipping International. Thanks

Resolved! Ebay charging 20+% fees for sales?

I was recently running some numbers on my latest sales on Ebay, and I realized that as of January 2024 I'm consistently being charged ~20% fees for every item I sell. I deducted the standard $0.30 per sale from the transactions and ran a percentage o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 65 replies
  • 1 helpful

Account restricted for no apparent reason - please help

Hi everyone, I got my account restricted and I don't have access to my founds. I got generic, vague mail that some customers may not received their orders. I guess it's due to problem with tracking of 2 parcels sent from European Union to Australia. ...

Can't save Buy It Now price when Listing

I cannot create a Buy It Now listing (not an auction). When I commit to listing it, I get this in red: Looks like something is missing or invalid. Please fix any issues and try again.Buy It Now price The Buy It Now price that I previously entered is ...

Resolved! Why is ebay asking for photo identification?

Hi Guys, I just changed my home address in my selling portal. However, now I have received a message from ebay informing me that they will withhold funds unless I upload either a passport picture or driving licence for verification purposes. They see...

Resolved! Automatically Refresh Listing Quantity Once Sold

I am supervising a very large eBay store with over 5,000 listings. Each of these listings are GTC, and are given a starting quantity of 1. However, once this 1 item is sold, the quantity does not refresh and the item is considered sold out and delist...

eBay is charging me sales tax on coins in PA why?!?

Purchasing legal tender is not taxable in Pennsylvania. I’ve checked with sellers and they all say they have no control over it? But can’t you select your tax tables? So it could be the seller right? If not eBay is illegally collecting sales tax on l...