Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90331 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36983 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25404 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12487 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6323 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

PART ORDERED, PAID NOT SHIPPEDay to try and resolve, the seller told me that i had to cancel the

I purchased a part from gajeepparts on Oct 15, 2022. ord # 17-09219-64317. I know this has been a long time, but I just don't think I should let this go. They charged me $179.99 for the part, 39.99 for shipping and 25.30 for tax. I contacted the sell...

Resolved! Confused with international shipping

Hello all, i brought an item from New York to me (in England) and they did the international shipping program and they sent it to Glennsdale Hights IL, which is Ebay's place for international packages to forward off to England and it says "Available ...

EIS Returns

intlshipping@ebay Thank you for taking care of returns with the EIS Program, and making it clear you guys are taking care of things. However, you seem to have gone very far where you don't show any information at all in regards to the return. Informa...

FEEbay reported to the Federal Trade Commission

Dear FEEbay,On 4/14 I initiated a payout. It is now the 18th and we have seen no money deposited into our Nat'l bank acct.On the morning of the 18th, I spoke with a CSR in your "payouts" dept. and was told that the payout was not initiated by ebay un...

Ebay Not Allowing My Sale to Germany. Glitch???

I have a buyer in Germany who wants to buy an RC Porsche car from me. He asked if I shipped to Germany and I said yes I do. (I have sold to India and the Netherlands). Buyer did BIN and got a message saying I did not ship to Germany. I checked my set...

User avatar by Scout
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questions

Hello I am interested in a couple of trucks I seen online however I think they maybe scams and want to see if I can provide the info I can see and have someone type it into you’re system to see if the vehicles are real if the listing is real and if I...

Resolved! Confused with new package dimension requirements

I have selected standard rates without discount but my listings still get rejected for no package dimensions.I am able to edit existing listings without adding dimensions.Am I missing something?

screenshot-www.ebay.com-2024.04.17-17_51_06.png

Another glitch

Last night night I had 7 orders to pack. I packed 4 orders and printed out shipping labels, no problem, then took a dinner break. After dinner I packed the remaining 3 orders. After printing out the 3 shipping labels, I noticed from my seller hub it ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

This is a new one for me. Thru Ebay shipping supplies, I used my quarterly $50.00 code. Ordered two cases of 4x4x4 boxes, 25 per box. And a dozen rolls of tape. Big box shows up with one case of 25 4x4x4 boxes with the dozen rolls of tape. Shorted me...

Trouble Adding a Video

I need help adding a video to a listing. I didn't see an option on the app. On the desktop, there is an option to add a video. When I add it, it thinks that I am adding a photo, with an error message that says, "Format must be jpeg, png, or heic". It...