Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89702 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36725 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25181 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12405 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6223 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4544 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14009 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Buyer trying to return a replica 335 Gibson

My buyer bought my new replica Gibson 335. It was advertised as a replica and he bought it anyway. Now he wants to return it saying it is of poor quality. It cost £300 and the real thing would cost £2700. He got exactly what he paid for.

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 45 replies
  • 1 helpful

I just called to say I love you

Hello eBayers!My name is Mo, I want to say thank you for this really helpful community! every time I have a question the lovely community here is always here to step in and help, no matter who you are, sometimes even better than the eBay employees.I ...

Item Shipping Taken Out Of Payout But Funds Still Held

Ok maybe I'm just dumb but is it normal for ebay to take the shipping of an item that they are still holding the funds for from my payout of other items? If it is then what happens when the items whos funds are still being held does finally get relea...

Item Specifics

Many times, when I list a new item in my eBay store, that listing will post showing that additional item specifics are recommended; then when I go into the listing, add those item specifics, & SAVE them to the listing, those recommended item specific...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Newly Listed no longer sorting by date = useless

I maintain a daily search, refreshed thoughout the day, for Newly Listed items of a certain vintage manufacturer. Usually this is no big deal. But today I just noticed that the results I'm getting are no longer actually "Newly Listed." The 1st item w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS delays with shipping post cards?

Ok... I've had about 5 postcards now in the last several months or so take a month to get delivered. These are $5 postcards so I just end up providing them a refund and eventually they do get them. These are US shipments delivered in the US. So no in...

Resolved! I DO NOT DECIDE SHIPPING COSTS, eBAY DOES!?!?

I enter the weight and size of my items when I list them, eBay calculates the cost based on USPS rates. Why do buyers feel the need to give crummy star ratings on shipping costs? I swear to PETE if it's not free, they will complain. They leave glowin...