Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89722 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36729 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25185 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12407 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6223 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4545 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14012 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Mink trapper hat to USA

I’m in the UK and I’ve just sold a mink trapper hat and posting to the USA but it’s been stopped at the International Shipping Depot saying item restricted and now I don’t know what to do. The guy said that he really wants the hat as he’s been wantin...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay's AI Description vs. META AI.

My description for the productCoast Guard USCGC Kiska (WPB-1336) Baseball Cap Hat. Size S/M eBay's AIShow off your support for the United States Coast Guard with this stylish Northstar baseball cap. Featuring a solid black color and adjustable snapba...

False negative feedback

I sold 2 high end Collectibles (sealed vhs) to a buyer who then wanted to return them after more than a month and after supposedly sending the 2 items to a 3rd party (grading company). They said the grading company couldn't verify them. The pictures ...

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

Fed Ex Express Shipment

I have a customer who picked FedEx Express shipping and I printed out the eBay label for FedEx, attached it to the package, and placed it in a drop box 4 days ago and the package is now missing. Fed Ex can't find it and worse than that is the run aro...

Anyone else **bleep** about performance reviews?

I send everything out with eBay tracking. I buy all of my labels from them. They provide tracking. So why am I the one getting a bad review for “item not delivered” I AM NOT the postal worker. I pack and ship ALL of my items well before my last handl...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New USPS ground advantage shipping service

I’m creating a new listing and I see that eBay has recommended a new shipping service (USPS ground advantage). I looked it up and so if I’m understanding correctly it’s basically a less expensive version of priority mail but it takes longer to get to...