Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90562 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37058 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25479 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12504 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6358 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4583 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1012 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

eBay's Search on Mobile App is Broken. Results Don't Match Keywords & Different from Desktop. Why?

As a seller who sources items on the road, its very important to be able to look up items on the spot through eBay Mobile search and rely on those search results to be accurate. However the search on the Mobile app is giving me results that DON'T mat...

"Pay by" date. Is this new?

Bought an auction item on April 23. When I went to my purchase history, the item had a notice in bold red lettering to "Pay by April 26." I realize that's within the required time frame for payment, but past purchases used to say some version of "Pay...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Working around ebays poor 2nd description

at one time when you added a 2nd description you were able to adjust the font to match or create a larger/bolder font to get the attention of the buyer. this proved beneficial when you needed to update an item with a bid since the content or main des...

LoretoProvesCorrect.com(1).jpg

Search shows extremely high shipping cost

I'm a seller in Canada and I've noticed that my sales to the USA have dropped off significantly. When searching on ebay.com (or ebay.ca), the shipping fees show significantly higher in the search results than on the listing itself, whenever any US zi...

Image 2024-04-24 at 1.48.39 AM.png Image 2024-04-24 at 1.49.04 AM.png

eBay Standard Envelopes not showing "Delivered"

I just started offering eBay standard envelope as a shipping option especially for cheaper pokemon/trading cards. A good amount of the envelopes I send out never get marked as "Delivered" so i've had a few customers file item not received claims. I'm...

ESUS Tracking Still Extremely Unreliable

Hi. I still don't know if eBay ever hears any of these posts, but I wanted to put this here for the record. The ESUS tracking system is still far too unreliable, and it causes headaches for sellers because buyers look for a package and it often seems...

eBay ESUS envelopes 2024-April.jpg

SELLERS IMPORTANT

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

European Buyer Can't Purchase

I am enrolled in EIS and to the best of my knowledge I have not excluded any countries. But an insistent buyer in Italy finally contacted Ebay and Ebay claims my listing is for shipping to the USA only. But I have inconsistent pages, one showing excl...

shipping2.jpg shipping1.jpg