Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90310 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36963 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25389 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12484 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6318 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1000 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Woo commerce wants package dimensions.

Starting this morning when I try to list something using Woo it gives me an error. "Error: Package dimensions are missing. (#21920415) The package dimensions required for calculated shipping are missing. Provide valid numbers for the dimensions." I'v...

Bidding on Ebay is a waste of time!

Nothing I will post will come as a surprise. But, DO NOT USE THE BIDDING SYSTEM! Sellers allow private bidders. What that means is that the seller can set up private accounts as a guest to eBay to bid. They do this for high dollar items they want to ...

File Exchange Package Dimension Requirement

I'm using Excel sheets and File Exchange to list my products.It's been working fine until yesterday, and suddenly today, all of my CSVs fail to upload, saying that package dimension is a requirement to calculate shipping. I always have the package we...

Notifications are not available at this time

The notification bell has not worked for me for five days now. My cell phone notifies me of a sale but it does not show up on the bell with my desktop. How to fix this? Never had this issue before!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting UPS to cooperate in case of a tracking scam

I'm a victim of the fake-tracking number scam as detailed/tracked here by ittybitnot. I have been trying to get UPS to confirm, in writing, that the tracking number I was provided was for somebody else's package entirely. I managed to get both a loca...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment on demand to debit suddenly not workingt.

I had the payments on demand to my debit card for several months. Now it is not working.I have gone over everything again and again.I am very frustrated even finding how to post a new thread and hope someone can help.I think it is because my debit ca...

#1 payout settings cant remove daily.jpg #2 payout options.jpg #3 Bank setup for selling but shows for payouts.jpg #4 Debit set up as payout.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

false delivery claims for sales......

I ordered and paid for an item that was to be delivered 4/16 (at time of sale) today is 4/17 now delivery is 4/22... I NEEDED IT 4/16...TrieD to contact E-bay costumer service.... non-existent as they are on same delay.... !0 year user of E-bay... ti...

Suspended

Hello, I've been suspended for a few days and ebay support won't tell me why... suggested I create a new account.I have explained my situation several times, so I have two countrys from which I shop UK and Lithuania. No one said why I was suspended. ...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

• 67 replies
  • 18 helpful

How to get USPS Flat Rate supplies

OK, I'm asking because I'm in Canada, and Chit Chats (my shipper that ships from Niagara) used to send me boxes of them years ago... I'm now running out of stock, and I've been using a few flat rate mailers each week with my auctions. Do the post off...