Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89731 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36734 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25187 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12409 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6230 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4546 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14013 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Should we forget about shopping in the US?

Recently, delivery prices from the USA to Europe and Asia have doubled. Previously, we paid less than $30 for delivery, but now it costs at least $90. Additionally, for sellers in the US, this eBay shipping method is absolutely free. Where is the fai...

Bad link

Got the store renewal notice email.......with the following Your Basic Store yearly subscription will be renewed on Apr 1, 2024.The yearly subscription fee for your Basic Store can be found online. Your new subscription and the length of the term of ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay PLEASE FIX. My purchase item list shows delivered...........

I bought an item on eBay. On my purchase item list on eBay tracking shows delivered. Not delivered. Seller contacts me and says package returned - address undeliverable. Address is deliverable. Address comes up as valid on a number of real estate web...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer willing to pay shipping for a no-return, how do I deduct?

I have a buyer of a "no-return" tech item that wants to return, made a mistake and did not understand compatability. I am willing to accept and they are willing to pay shipping. However they started the return process and chose "defective" as there w...

please help. ebay is threating to close my store for below average performance. is there some way?

please help. ebay is threating to close my store for below average performance. is there some way around this? i am a small book dealer and ebay sent message saying they can close my store for lack of sales. i've been seller for 15 years, 100% feedba...

The Cart

If you put items in your cart, are you purchasing them? Or can you hold them for a time and if you find something else can you remove them. I had several “ you need to buy now” notices. Just need some help here.

EBay standard envelope tracking info

Hello,Just wanted to share a problem I'm having with eBay's standard shipping envelope with a sport card sale.I had a buyer who bought 2 cards off of me. He paid for the 1st full invoice then bought the second. I told him I'd combine shipping and adj...

Resolved! Where to are fees in transaction report?

In this new eBay reporting world, I go to report downloads: https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/downloads and choose Orders. I then get a report with a ton of info, but no columns show the ad fee or the listing fee. I can see it in the invoice but how do...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay listing tool is down

Second day of not being able to list anything. When I attempt list an item live , it remains in the drafts and when I click back on it I get the “this is embarrassing, the listing tool is down, try again later”I’ve had two online chats and phoned the...

Selling - Unable to Create Drafts and Upload Listing

Good afternoon.For the last 24 hours, I have not been able to create drafts or post listings. Here is the message I get:Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second. Please try again later.How do I con...

Free Shipping Question

I have some DVDs I want to sell. Some are new and sealed, some are used.I am trying to understand how you can sell a DVD for $1.50 with free shipping and still make money.This dose not seem possible. There must be some secret that I am missing. Looki...