Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89690 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36722 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25177 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12404 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6222 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4543 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14009 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

959 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! I DO NOT DECIDE SHIPPING COSTS, eBAY DOES!?!?

I enter the weight and size of my items when I list them, eBay calculates the cost based on USPS rates. Why do buyers feel the need to give crummy star ratings on shipping costs? I swear to PETE if it's not free, they will complain. They leave glowin...

buyer bought 2 items changed the name and shipping info on both that dont match buyers name

buyer bought 2 items changed the name and shipping info on both that dont match buyers nameThis smells like a scam to me or someone trying to use me as a relay store to ship to 2 totally different people, aka they sold to 2 people then bought from me...

Fake tracking number scam with usps

So I purchased a Ghostbusters Movie Proton pack on 4-13-2023 on the 17th no shipping details and I messaged the seller. I get a generic message stating it will update as soon as it is shipped. Then 21st get notification my item has shipped but no tra...

IMG_2981.png IMG_2982.png IMG_3009.png IMG_3010.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Visibility in Countries with eIS

Hey everyone! We've received a response from our Shipping team regarding excluded Countries when shipping with EIS: "After a seller has been migrated to EIS, we continue to respect any country exclusions the seller has applied to their listing"

Listing

Morning. Any update on eBay crashing last night. Worked all day to post 100 auctions last night. Was able to post 6 and I got the message that they are embarrassed that the listing tool isn’t working right now. I bet they were. Best of luck to everyo...

VeRO for using our own photos, what are we doing wrong?!?!

Hello everyone, Have had a couple VeROs listing Delta plumbing faucets an the like. Stopped using the stock photos even though eBay provides them when listing (so frustrating!). Trying our best to follow the rules, most other companies don’t seem to ...

18547947-D7A5-4EB7-B194-409E8C97C22C.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...