Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89720 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36728 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25184 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12407 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6223 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4544 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14012 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Buyer returns item that resulted in lost value

How do an ebay seller fairly and professional handle a buyer who returned a purchased item because he did not like it, but had already take the item apart from it's packaging in such a way that the item can not be repacked for resale again. Item has ...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 47 replies
  • 1 helpful

1099 question for those who have received one

I sell most of my items from our own 'things'. I'm also starting to sell some of my mom's things because she is also downsizing. I'll have a few items for a schedule D. Since I won't get a 1099 for 2023, but expect one for 2024 provided there's not a...

Finding someone to sell my things on EBay

I am looking for someone to sell my many things on ebay -- such as a pre-amp, new double towel bar, several brushed nickel doorknobs -- and other misc. things. Not too many clothing items. Can anyone recommend someone? Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I cancel a return and then ask ebay to step in? Or ask ebay to step in with a return open?

Bought a sports card last week. The card was initially listed at $19.99. The picture made it seem like it a dark blue prizm so I added it to my watch list. A few days later I received a 50% off offer. So I accepted at $9.99. The picture made it seem ...

Newly Listed no longer sorting by date = useless

I maintain a daily search, refreshed thoughout the day, for Newly Listed items of a certain vintage manufacturer. Usually this is no big deal. But today I just noticed that the results I'm getting are no longer actually "Newly Listed." The 1st item w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 4 helpful

FedEx Overcharge

Measurements and weighs were correctly entered for each package on the Ebay site . The packages conformed to all FedEx directives. Yet a few days later I was informed that my account was additionally charged, at times for mor than twice the original ...

Resolved! Recall message on eclipse glasses

Hello als88,We take product safety very seriously. We’re reaching out to you because an item you purchased may have been recalled or pose a safety hazard. We recommend that you stop using this product. If you have questions about the item(s), please ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Difficulty Shipping to Brazil

I recently shipped two items to two separate buyers from Canada to Brazil. Both were sent back by the customs agency there. This results in unhappy buyers. I am considering not shipping there anymore.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fed Ex Express Shipment

I have a customer who picked FedEx Express shipping and I printed out the eBay label for FedEx, attached it to the package, and placed it in a drop box 4 days ago and the package is now missing. Fed Ex can't find it and worse than that is the run aro...

Resolved! Should I report a false positive review to ebay?

I have bought a lot of cards on eBay and it's almost always a positive experience. There are lots of ways to mail trading cards and I have seen some sketchy packaging, but the cards are usually ok. This past week I got a cheap (<$20 after shipping) l...