Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89696 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36722 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25179 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12404 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6223 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4543 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14010 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

959 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! I received unsealed, refurbished, used, and faulty item while it was declared as new and unopenned

On December 19, 2022, I purchased a mobile phone. The mobile was presented on the seller's website as new and unopened, however, I received a product that was in an open box and was refurbished. In addition, the battery of the phone was inside the de...

Does anything happen to a buyer when you report them for not paying?

I don't like to report a buyer for not paying. It may be just my store, but it seems like a lot of buyers are not paying lately. I don't know if other sellers are having problems. Does ebay do anything to buyers after you submit a report. I know I ca...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.

Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later. This is the second times in 24 hours that i've received this message. I could not fix it no matter how long I waited for Ebay to fix ...

Buyer sending truck to pick up item

I sold a liftgate and the buyer has paid but the buyer lives almost 2000 miles away and is sending a truck to pick up the liftgate. And I feel a little uneasy. i read in the email I got that to get his QR code and 6 digit # and he sent it to me. Appa...

AllState Protection Plan is a Scam and a Fraud

*I bought two ozone generators and the protection plan for them from Allstate.*One of the two items was defective.*I contacted the seller to rectify, instead they sent me the shipping info (what? that wasn't my question).*I contact Ebay through the w...

eBay shipping labels NOT printing again.

My printer is working just fine. Printed packing slips just fine. Paid for eBay shipping labels. Won't print. Went to my seller hub, under Paid & Shipped, tried reprinting from there. Nope. Paid for duplicate eBay shipping labels. Won't print. A tad ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Permanently Restricted with no valid explanation

eBay has permanently suspended my account due to "poor seller performance". However, the only negative review I have received (out of 33 transactions) was a mistake by the buyer during the feedback. The buyer left a comment stating "love the sweater ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Is it normal to have a "slow spell?"

I'm really quite new at this. Over the last week, I've had basically what a day of orders looked like a month ago.I got my first ebay store subscription a few days ago - does that have something to do with it?Cheers.

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

1099 question for those who have received one

I sell most of my items from our own 'things'. I'm also starting to sell some of my mom's things because she is also downsizing. I'll have a few items for a schedule D. Since I won't get a 1099 for 2023, but expect one for 2024 provided there's not a...

Resolved! Reporting Fraudalent Listings

(I was a long time eBay seller) So now understanding how eBay works and their protocol for flagging specific listings, apparently you can get 3-4 friends or more with active accounts on eBay, and spend as much time as you like flagging competitor lis...