Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90252 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36935 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25366 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12481 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6315 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4568 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14034 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1000 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

USPS Ground Advantage

I was wondering if anyone else are having problems with USPS Ground Advantage. Recently it seems to be longer delivery time than normal. I ship same day unless it is purchased after normal shipping hours. My margins are tight on some items, and I hav...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

My account has been permanently restricted from selling

Before a week eBay restricted my account on case of MC011 and required some document and i also send to eBay and all is real, But after 2 days eBay send me a message you can read below and give a solution PLEASE. Because I need all of your suggestion...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promotional Listing

I am offering a coupon Buy 1, Get 1 20% off with Coupon. What I see happening is the buyer picks 1 item without paying for that first item immediately and later after paying for the first item automatically gets a 20% discount on that first item. The...

Scam contino.com.mx Website

I was recently advised that an item I'm selling on eBay also appears on a "contino.com.mx" web page. They stole all my photos and discounted the price by $85. My listing is a custom one-of-a-kind knife and this website says they have 308 of them! All...

package hasn’t moved from IL hub in 13 days

I bought an item in late march, it got to the international shipping hub on april 3rd and since then i’ve gotten no updates. the last update was: arrived at our international hub. your item will be prepared and shipped to you. the delivery date is co...

loading my CSV catalog does not work

loading my CSV catalog does not work hello I downloaded a template to add products from CSV file, so I filled this CSV file with the same information from the tutorials I watch on YouTube then I saved it as CSV then I loaded it into My eBay but at th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

I purchased the item the order was confirmed and i got the order no and it says awaiting for item to be shipped by a seller. The money was debited from my bank account but the seller says the funds were never received . I opened a requst for item not...

Filter out overseas sellers

Is there anyway that I can filter out overseas sellers so that I can ensure that I am only buying items that are being shipped within the United States or at least North America? I am getting tired of waiting sometimes 6 to 8 weeks to receive an item...

ebay changing my delivery address to a old address

ebay has changed ny deliverey address to a address deleted 6 years ago and if i add the new address and delete the old and make the new address the default after i go out of the app and back in the old address re appears as the default.

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful