Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89720 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36725 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25183 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12406 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6223 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4544 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14011 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Finding someone to sell my things on EBay

I am looking for someone to sell my many things on ebay -- such as a pre-amp, new double towel bar, several brushed nickel doorknobs -- and other misc. things. Not too many clothing items. Can anyone recommend someone? Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay authentication (did not pass)

I try and do my best research before selling secconed hand items. Sometimes replica/fake/counterfeit items are hard to identify. I've sold a pair of shoes onces that did not pass authentication. The only information authentication provided was "they ...

Should I report a false positive review to ebay?

I have bought a lot of cards on eBay and it's almost always a positive experience. There are lots of ways to mail trading cards and I have seen some sketchy packaging, but the cards are usually ok. This past week I got a cheap (<$20 after shipping) l...

Account suspended

Ive made a purchase Yesterday, today i got an email about my account being suspended, it says ive got to go to my messages to find out why it happened. There Is nothing concrete in my messages.I got another email about mí purchase being canceled.I do...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay charging 20+% fees for sales?

I was recently running some numbers on my latest sales on Ebay, and I realized that as of January 2024 I'm consistently being charged ~20% fees for every item I sell. I deducted the standard $0.30 per sale from the transactions and ran a percentage o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tons of buyers not paying all of a sudden.

Not sure if its spring break or easter or something else. I've been selling since late January, with 80 or so sales. I've only had two non payments in the past, but I suddenly have seven, and I can cancel five of those for nonpayment. I want to give ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trump sneakers

How come when the company say's · Trump’s shoes aren’t shipping until July or August of 2024 That you have some for sale, or those knockoffs

eBay listing tool is down

Second day of not being able to list anything. When I attempt list an item live , it remains in the drafts and when I click back on it I get the “this is embarrassing, the listing tool is down, try again later”I’ve had two online chats and phoned the...

Newly Listed no longer sorting by date = useless

I maintain a daily search, refreshed thoughout the day, for Newly Listed items of a certain vintage manufacturer. Usually this is no big deal. But today I just noticed that the results I'm getting are no longer actually "Newly Listed." The 1st item w...

• 19 replies
  • 3 helpful

Newly Listed items now just defaults to useless Best Match search in eBay Stores

A buyer reported this on a recent thread, but I see that for my own Store, customers cannot search by Newly Listed items. I list new items almost daily and many of my sales are to regular customers who buy items I've posted in the last 24 - 48 hours,...