cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

Reply
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Adventurer
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

I adore you ebesty, that's awesome! Craig and I got married in leather Chucks 😍

Message 21 of 36 (202 Views)
Thrill-Seeker
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

oilerman21 wrote:

EBetsey

I've forgoten how to do the promoted listing. I got into step 1 but can't go further. I know I'm doing something wrong but haven't figured out what. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Ron

 


I found my mistake. Had an active one updated it and all worked.

 

"Men go and come, but earth abides." 1949 Novel Titled "Earth Abides"
Message 22 of 36 (202 Views)
Thrill-Seeker
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

ebetsy wrote:

oilerman21 wrote:

EBetsey

I've forgoten how to do the promoted listing. I got into step 1 but can't go further. I know I'm doing something wrong but haven't figured out what. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Ron

 


Ron,

 

Would you be willing to call in with this question? I bet a lot of other people are wondering the same thing.

 

Thanks!


eBetsy I've called in today and don't want to be using up radio time others might use.

"Men go and come, but earth abides." 1949 Novel Titled "Earth Abides"
Message 23 of 36 (198 Views)
Enthusiast
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17
hola buenas tardes!... saludos a todos , me intereso en hacer compras mediante este medio; será que en venezuela tenemos la oportunidad de hacer efectivo este medio.
Message 24 of 36 (197 Views)
Guide
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

clbcollectables wrote:

I adore you ebesty, that's awesome! Craig and I got married in leather Chucks 😍


Formalwear! That is way cool!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune into eBay Radio:
Tuesday, 11am-2pm PT
Thursday, 11am-1pm PT
Archives available 24/7
(888) RADIO-30
Message 25 of 36 (196 Views)
Guide
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

victosanche_680 wrote:
hola buenas tardes!... saludos a todos , me intereso en hacer compras mediante este medio; será que en venezuela tenemos la oportunidad de hacer efectivo este medio.

Hola, y bienvenido a la Junta de chat de eBay Radio. ¿Ya deberías poder comprar en ebay.com, sí?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune into eBay Radio:
Tuesday, 11am-2pm PT
Thursday, 11am-1pm PT
Archives available 24/7
(888) RADIO-30
Message 26 of 36 (192 Views)
Thrill-Seeker
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

Hello My fellow ebay friends  testing if this is working or not

Message 27 of 36 (179 Views)
Thrill-Seeker
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

Folks

I'm going off line for a little rest. Don't want to push it to far to fast

Enjoyed the show and the folks. 

See ya

Ron

"Men go and come, but earth abides." 1949 Novel Titled "Earth Abides"
Message 28 of 36 (179 Views)
Trailblazer
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17
having hard time figuring out this new format.
Message 29 of 36 (174 Views)
Trailblazer
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17
[ Edited ]

I'm in need of input from my Ebay family. I had my first nightmare customer. I had fixed price listing on vintage moccasins. customer contacted with insulting low-ball offer. I said this listing doesn't have make an offer. He kept counter-offering...he wore me down. We agreed on price. He lives in LA...1 hour from me. He never paid after 5 days. I sent him 2 emails letting him know, I'm more than happy to cancel the sale. He never communicated with me. Ebay sent email to him for payment. He paid, I shipped same day. I sent priority, signature confirmation and insured. 10 days later he filed snad. Size issue not snad. I sent return label. He never used it. I refunded him his full amount without the shoes. I asked politely to please mail them back. He could invoice me through paypal for ship fee. He did and I paid same day. He said they would be back in my hands shortly. 10 days later, no shoes. I called Ebay and they said, nothing they can do, I refunded without the item. I said the reason I did, because he is seller on Ebay and lives 1 hour away. They sent me his phone number. I called and got answer machine message. I left friendly message asking for tracking number. He never provided with track # and horrible communicator. Now, he sent me extremely long ranting email. Crazy beyond crazy...now he is extorting me with negative feedback. He said he would leave me negative feedback within 5 days. He was going to Warn Buyers against buying from me. I have positive feedback. All my emails were kind, thoughtful and helpful...my phone message was nice. He told me, to Not reply back to his ebay email. When he leaves me negative feedback, can I have Ebay reverse it? I left him great feedback. Never been in this situation before.  

Message 30 of 36 (173 Views)
Guide
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

appealingsigns wrote:

Hello My fellow ebay friends  testing if this is working or not


It's working for me, Rich! How ya doing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune into eBay Radio:
Tuesday, 11am-2pm PT
Thursday, 11am-1pm PT
Archives available 24/7
(888) RADIO-30
Message 31 of 36 (165 Views)
Guide
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

dm772012 wrote:

I'm in need of input from my Ebay family. I had my first nightmare customer. I had fixed price listing on vintage moccasins. customer contacted with insulting low-ball offer. I said this listing doesn't have make an offer. He kept counter-offering...he wore me down. We agreed on price. He lives in LA...1 hour from me. He never paid after 5 days. I sent him 2 emails letting him know, I'm more than happy to cancel the sale. He never communicated with me. Ebay sent email to him for payment. He paid, I shipped same day. I sent priority, signature confirmation and insured. 10 days later he filed snad. Size issue not snad. I sent return label. He never used it. I refunded him his full amount without the shoes. I asked politely to please mail them back. He could invoice me through paypal for ship fee. He did and I paid same day. He said they would be back in my hands shortly. 10 days later, no shoes. I called Ebay and they said, nothing they can do, I refunded without the item. I said the reason I did, because he is seller on Ebay and lives 1 hour away. They sent me his phone number. I called and got answer machine message. I left friendly message asking for tracking number. He never provided with track # and horrible communicator. Now, he sent me extremely long ranting email. Crazy beyond crazy...now he is extorting me with negative feedback. He said he would leave me negative feedback within 5 days. He was going to Warn Buyers against buying from me. I have positive feedback. All my emails were kind, thoughtful and helpful...my phone message was nice. He told me, to Not reply back to his ebay email. When he leaves me negative feedback, can I have Ebay reverse it? I left him great feedback. Never been in this situation before.  


Could you please call in with this question? 888-723-4630. Or send in the question using the Contact Us link on the eBay Radio player. Thanks! Sorry you had a bad experience!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune into eBay Radio:
Tuesday, 11am-2pm PT
Thursday, 11am-1pm PT
Archives available 24/7
(888) RADIO-30
Message 32 of 36 (161 Views)
Trailblazer
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

ebetsy wrote:

appealingsigns wrote:

Hello My fellow ebay friends  testing if this is working or not


It's working for me, Rich! How ya doing?


Hello Rich! I see you!


Lee Mirabal, C.E.O.,President, Voicemarketing, Inc.
Message 33 of 36 (147 Views)
Trailblazer
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17
[ Edited ]

Thanks Folks Smiley Happy I appreciate your input. I never told the buyer he insulted me. His return request was for item not as described. He said I misrepresented the size. I wrote in my listing 10" long from toe to heel. I wrote, no size in shoes. I didn't know the size. He said they're 9" too small. Requested Ebay sent him return label. My bad judgement to trust him, because he was seller and lives close by. I wanted him to get his money back. I knew Ebay would refund him anyway. I had a bad feeling from start. I should have blocked him from my listing. Thanks for dishing my long story Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 36 (143 Views)
Guide
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

Bye all, thanks for the lively chat today — see you Tuesday! Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune into eBay Radio:
Tuesday, 11am-2pm PT
Thursday, 11am-1pm PT
Archives available 24/7
(888) RADIO-30
Message 35 of 36 (139 Views)
Highlighted
Thrill-Seeker
Re: TODAY! Ask Griff and Lee CHAT BOARD - (888) RADIO-30 - 01/12/17

dm772012 wrote:

Thanks Folks Smiley Happy I appreciate your input. I never told the buyer he insulted me. His return request was for item not as described. He said I misrepresented the size. I wrote in my listing 10" long from toe to heel. I wrote, no size in shoes. I didn't know the size. He said they're 9" too small. Requested Ebay sent him return label. My bad judgement to trust him, because he was seller and lives close by. I wanted him to get his money back. I knew Ebay would refund him anyway. I had a bad feeling from start. I should have blocked him from my listing. Thanks for dishing my long story Smiley Happy


Hopefully you won't have another scenario like this, but if so, might want to give eBay a call first before jumping to a conclusion and a decision not in your best interest.  Just a thought.

Message 36 of 36 (136 Views)