Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89731 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36730 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25185 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12407 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6224 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4546 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14012 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Free Shipping Question

I have some DVDs I want to sell. Some are new and sealed, some are used.I am trying to understand how you can sell a DVD for $1.50 with free shipping and still make money.This dose not seem possible. There must be some secret that I am missing. Looki...

Did eBay do away with 'second chance offer' for unpaid auctions?

Welp today I had my first unpaid auction cancellation in a long time (I think it's been at least a year since last one, maybe longer). In a way it wasn't surprising because it was a (0) with an account only days-old at the start of the auction, but i...

B906C00A-A26A-4B19-B246-6690FE934499_4_5005_c.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I cant receive money from my sale

Iv sold an item on eBay and I can't receive the money my bank cards are not registered in the country I now live in which is the country I set the account up in. So when I try and register a bank card it just says it does not match. Any ideas

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store Directory

I have a store yet am not in the Store Directory I questioned this by phone to a CS Rep who said they would check into it but we are still not on there as of today that was last year I made the inquiry.I thought it was only for Top Rated Sellers whic...

Not dropshipping violation

I am told I am in a dropshipping violation even though I am not in a dropshipping violation. Is there any way to resolve this? Also, is there anyone who can help me solve this problem?I will pay $700 if you can solve this problem.All I can tell you i...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long will the payment holds continue?

Hi - I have a rating of 120 as a buyer, and have started selling stuff and it has GONE GREAT (about $600) in the first week, but I'm out quite a lot already on packaging, postage and shipping (not to mention the loss of my stuff being sold) without a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful