Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90271 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36938 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25373 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12481 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6318 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4570 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14034 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1000 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

$5000 limit

I was thinking about selling on EBAY I don't understand the $5,000/$600 rule for taxes. If I sell $3000 worth of $5 items, do I pay taxes on that? I thought it said if you sell one $600< item you have to pay taxes, but I wasn't sure.

3in. round step bars

We ordered from Neverenoughauto, they sent a return slip ,to return iten, but cant bring it up, says technical difficulties, how do I send it back, and you only gave me so many days, whats the deal. You need to fix this please

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Have an order shipped by "Aquiline", how screwed am I?

Never heard of the shipper, looked them up and top results are to discussions indicating it's presence might be indicative of a scam. Of course I can't cancel the order now that it's marked "shipped", and I have to just wait and see. Is this a known ...

AQUILINE SHIPPING

From my experience, items shipped by Aquiline Shipping, are items coming from Amazon . My guess is, when I purchase an item from an ebay seller, the seller then orders the item on his or her amazon account and has it shipped as a "gift" to the buyer....

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! AQUILINE SHIPPING

Hi. I just got tracking for an item purchased the other day. The tracking number is provided by a company called Aquiline. I've never heard of it. A Google search says it's in Europe, both I and the seller are in the USA, or so the seller claims to b...

Resolved! Aquiline non-existent & impossible shipping

I received a notice at 11:39 this morning that my package had been delivered at 4:10 this afternoon. What?? Obviously impossible. Well, it’s 3:10 now and there is still no package ( I even checked nearby houses). I’ll be amazed if it actually does sh...

Aquiline

Any one here of aquiline tracking I bought an item inside the USA and it said it was shipped with Aquiline I have never heard of it.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Aquiline Tracking within USA?

I bought an item a few days ago... the seller JUST sent out (like 5 AM their time). Shows USA seller in Colorado using Aquiline. Dropshipper? Legit?

That Dreaded Aquilline AGAIN! Delivered to WRONG ADDRESS

My wife ordered something (low dollar) and the seller shipped via Aquilline. She tracked the order yesterday (ordered last Monday) and Ebay shows it was delivered last Wednesday. BUT it's not here. I opened an INR yesterday and figured let me track v...

Lots of recent buyers with bad addresses

In the past few weeks, I've had many buyers with low feedback scores purchase small items ($1 shipping included) and the items are returned with "unable to deliver". I've contacted several of the buyers asking for updated addresses, and they haven't ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't you just love it when...

...a user asks you a question on an item they have no intention on buying? Example:-"HeLLo, R tHeR nE fLaWz w/ ThIs ShIRt?"-Well the description says its in great condition but whatever, they just want to make sure. Thats fine-*walk down to my baseme...