Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89715 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36725 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25184 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12406 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6223 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4544 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14010 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

960 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Anyone else **bleep** about performance reviews?

I send everything out with eBay tracking. I buy all of my labels from them. They provide tracking. So why am I the one getting a bad review for “item not delivered” I AM NOT the postal worker. I pack and ship ALL of my items well before my last handl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Freight Forwarding Addresses in 2024

Hello! I've tried to sell stuff on ebay numerous times, and each time the winner of the auction or buy it now has had an address that followed the following format: 123 Street WaySuite 601Box 67820City, State and Zipcode Googling the address it's a f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nude profile picture

Please look at seller jojogirl82 and tell me if you see a nude female in the profile picture. They are selling gift cards for way above the actual price on a gift card. I understand some people collect gift cards but this one is selling a Walmart gif...

Resolved! asking if just me or u as well

irs it me or you as well .when i put a item up buy now it suppose to renew in 30 day as i see for months it renews in 15 daysome times less which make your montly Basic Store Subscription – 1,000 Fixed Price ListingsPay no insertion fees for 1,000 li...

Asked a question - got an offer instead of answer

Us to seller - 'all photos out of focus - Does it say 533 under maker's name?' Reply - 'SORRY BUT MY HUSBAND TAKES BAD PHOTOS ALL THE TIME AND WANTS ME TO TELL YOU IT HAS A BIT OF RUST ON HANDLE AND SO ON AND SO ON IN CAPS ....' Never mention the mod...

Bulk edit glitch resulting in transaction defects

For the past 18 years, I've proudly maintained a top-rated plus selling status, consistently upholding impeccable metrics. However, as my store expanded to nearly 10,000 listings, I began utilizing the bulk listing editor to streamline operations. Un...

Should I report a false positive review to ebay?

I have bought a lot of cards on eBay and it's almost always a positive experience. There are lots of ways to mail trading cards and I have seen some sketchy packaging, but the cards are usually ok. This past week I got a cheap (<$20 after shipping) l...

Difficulty Shipping to Brazil

I recently shipped two items to two separate buyers from Canada to Brazil. Both were sent back by the customs agency there. This results in unhappy buyers. I am considering not shipping there anymore.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentication Issues

I have been buying and selling Magic the Gathering Cards on Ebay for years. I just tried using the Authentication Guarantee and my card that I sold was rejected. All that they said was "Please update your listing to accurately reflect the surface of ...

Picture search stopped working

I’ve never had a problem, taking a picture to search for an item on eBay. But the last few days every time I snap a picture to search for a item only unrelated items come up.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

Tons of buyers not paying all of a sudden.

Not sure if its spring break or easter or something else. I've been selling since late January, with 80 or so sales. I've only had two non payments in the past, but I suddenly have seven, and I can cancel five of those for nonpayment. I want to give ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I cancel a return and then ask ebay to step in? Or ask ebay to step in with a return open?

Bought a sports card last week. The card was initially listed at $19.99. The picture made it seem like it a dark blue prizm so I added it to my watch list. A few days later I received a 50% off offer. So I accepted at $9.99. The picture made it seem ...