Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90337 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36984 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25408 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12487 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6323 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4573 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Why does Ebay want to change/decide everyone's calculated shipping settings?

Just received an email from Ebay stating that on May 15 they are going to change shipping settings for everyone who uses calculated shipping. They have decided that it is our best interest to offer our shipping discounts to our buyers directly. This ...

Resolved! Sniping MUST be stopped.

Sniping is a violation of eBay policy, but like most eBay policies little is done by eBay management to enforce its own rules. Maybe a boycott of eBay for a week will get management's attention. I am considering cancelling my eBay account , not becau...

Resolved! SELLERS ONLY! EBAY sending out 1099-K is ABSURD + gonna waste EONS of time for sellers @ tax time

REAL SELLERS ONLY NO ANNOYING PEDANTIC moderator/BOTS Your comments are unwanted and frankly offensive. To the real sellers only: Gods chosen. A 1099-K turned in to IRS gonna make you reconcile EVERY sale U had. You go over the 5K You sell bunch chea...

Breaking News!

I just went from "Rockstar" to "Superstar".It looks like my parents were wrong when they said I would never amount to anything.

superstar-molly.gif
User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 10 helpful

Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

This is a new one for me. Thru Ebay shipping supplies, I used my quarterly $50.00 code. Ordered two cases of 4x4x4 boxes, 25 per box. And a dozen rolls of tape. Big box shows up with one case of 25 4x4x4 boxes with the dozen rolls of tape. Shorted me...

EIS Returns

intlshipping@ebay Thank you for taking care of returns with the EIS Program, and making it clear you guys are taking care of things. However, you seem to have gone very far where you don't show any information at all in regards to the return. Informa...

items not found on internet

I have several isa sound cards that I obtained several years ago for a project that I abandoned. I can't find some of anywhere on the internet. To me that means they are very rare or garbage. Does anyone know of a way I can determine their value?

Ebay's suggested Promo rates

I had to laugh when I just created a new listing, and ebay suggested a promo rate of 15.5%. Decided to run an experiment by jacking up the price accordingly and going with their suggestion.I'm pretty sure it'll end in disaster, but I'll let it run th...