Please read the eBay Radio Group newsletter posted to this thread. You'll find instructions inside for how to subscribe so you can receive it via email every Tuesday and Thursday...including, on Tuesdays, the Secret Word!
IN THIS ISSUE:
* About Today's Show
* Join the eBay Radio Group
* Where to Find the eBay Radio Chat Board
* eBay Radio Show Calendar
* Subscribe to the eBay Radio Group Newsletter
* How Do I Listen to a Live or Archived Show?
* Listen Live via Mobile Device
* eBay Radio Segment Downloads, iTunes, and RSS
* eBay Radio on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
LIVE TODAY...SHOW #447...STARRING YOU AND YOUR CALLS
Don't miss today's live broadcast of eBay Radio's Ask Griff & Lee! We'll be answering questions, airing issues and dishing listings like there's no tomorrow, so limber up your dialing finger and be ready to give it a workout.
Call in toll free anytime during today's show at 888-RADIO-30 (888-723-4630). Give us an item number, and we'll dish your listing with an ever so gentle on-air critique that may help your item sell. We'll even give you a score of 1-5 tureens! Can you earn the coveted eBay Radio 5 Tureens dish towel?
If you can't call into a live show for whatever reason (maybe you're at your day job? or listening on the fly?), you can email us while we're on the air using the Contact Us link on the eBay Radio player. We can't promise to respond to every email we receive during the show, but we'll do our best.
For even more fun, info and free advice during live broadcasts of eBay Radio's Ask Griff & Lee, please join us on the eBay Radio Super-Secret Chat Board. Just sign in through Community in the upper right-hand corner of any Community page or via the Group Chat tab on the eBay Radio player. (You must be signed into Community to post on the chat board, even if you're already signed in through eBay.)
That will take you back to the eBay Radio Group's home page. Then click on the first discussion thread. It will have the words TODAY! CHAT BOARD in its title along with today's date. Newcomers are always welcome!
If you need them, you'll find more more detailed instructions in the next section of this newsletter for how to log in, find the current day's thread, and reply to posts. The chat board opens 30 minutes before showtime during live broadcasts only. Hope to see you there!
Once you're signed in through Community, you can read and subscribe to the eBay Radio Group newsletter on the eBay Radio Group page, too, so that you'll receive it directly via email. The newsletter is always the second discussion thread, right below today's chat board thread, and it has the word NEWSLETTER in its title. To subscribe and receive show reminders right in your inbox, just read and follow the simple instructions below, right after the chat board info and show calendar.
JOIN THE EBAY RADIO GROUP
Join the eBay Radio Group for access to the eBay Radio Chat Board during live shows. It's as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Go to eBayRadio.com.
2. Click the Sign In link in the upper right-hand corner of the page to sign in through Community, even if you are already signed in through eBay.
3. Click the “Join Group” button. (If you're already subscribed and signed in through Community, you won't see this button.)
LOOKING FOR THE EBAY RADIO CHAT BOARD? HERE IT IS!
Sign in through Community in the upper right-hand corner of the eBay Radio Group's home page at eBayRadio.com or via the Group Chat tab on the eBay Radio player. (You must be signed in through Community to post on the chat board, even if you're already signed in through eBay.)
Then click on the 1st discussion thread, which will have the words TODAY! and CHAT BOARD in its title, along with the current day's date. The chat board will open 30 minutes before showtime during live broadcasts only. New voices are always welcome!
NOTE: The discussion post window has a “Quote” button for quoting previous text as well as lots of other cool Rich Text formatting options. Check it out! To post, click "Reply" in any previous post, then type your comment in the text box.
To quote a particular post, click “Reply” in that post, then click “Quote” just above the text box on the right. That will cause the post to which you're replying to reappear in the text box from which you reply. Please remember to refresh the page to see new posts -- it doesn't scroll automatically.
To set how many posts you see per page and in which direction you see them (oldest to newest or vice-versa), click on the downward-pointing arrowhead next to your eBay ID in the upper right-hand corner of any Community page, then select My Settings at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
EBAY RADIO AND ASK GRIFF & LEE SHOW CALENDAR
* Thursday, February 16, 2017: Ask Griff & Lee LIVE, 11am-1pm PT
* Tuesday, February 21, 2017: eBay Radio ENCORE, 11am-2pm PT
* Thursday, February 23, 2017: Ask Griff & Lee LIVE, 11am-1pm PT
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EBAY RADIO GROUP NEWSLETTER
Now you can receive the eBay Radio Group newsletter right in your inbox twice a week by following these simple steps (new screenshots coming in the next issue, now that Community seems to have stabilized in its new format):
1. Go to eBayRadio.com and sign into Community via the sign-in link in the upper right-hand corner, even if you're already logged into eBay.
2. Then click on the 2rd thread, the one with the word NEWSLETTER in its title.
3. At the top of that page on the right are 3 vertical dots. Hover over them to activate a drop-down menu called Topic Options, then click “Subscribe”.
4. Next, click on the little downward-pointing arrowhead next to your eBay ID in the upper right-hand corner of the page, then select My Settings from the drop-down menu. Then click on the Subscriptions & Notifications tab. You should see the newsletter thread as a Subscription.
5. Click the sub-tab labeled Email Format and make sure the first box, which says “Remove HTML from Posts”, is unchecked. Then select the button where it says “Email content - Subject and body”. Next, click the button where it says “Email format - HTML”. Click “Save”. You will now receive the twice-weekly eBay Radio Group newsletter in all its full-color HTML-coded glory, right in your inbox!
HOW DO I LISTEN LIVE OR TO AN ARCHIVED SHOW?
To listen to a live or archived eBay Radio or eBay Radio's Ask Griff & Lee, just go to eBayRadio.com and click on LISTEN LIVE or PAST EPISODES in the right-hand sidebar (or at the bottom of the page, if your window is too narrow to display the sidebar).
Phone in your question or comment toll free, Tuesday 11am-2pm PT and Thursday 11am-1pm PT: 888-RADIO-30 (888-723-4630). Or send questions during live shows via the Contact Us tab on the eBay Radio player and in between shows via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an idea for a show topic or guest, please email it to Lee Mirabal for consideration: email@example.com. Or go to the eBay Radio archives, click the “Be a Guest!” tab, and fill out the application webform.
LISTEN TO EBAY RADIO LIVE VIA YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
For listening on the fly, get the FREE eBay Radio mobile app! It's live in the Apple Apps Store for iPhone and iPad. Download it via iTunes, or just go to the Apple Apps Store and search for “ebay radio”. It's free and easy! Please be sure you have an updated operating system on your device.
If you're a Droid user, go to the Google Play Store and download the free eBay Radio app. Just do a search for “ebayradio”, all one word.
Call in and tell us where and how you're listening!
EBAY RADIO SEGMENT DOWNLOADS - AND VIA ITUNES AND RSS!
eBay Radio and eBay Radio's Ask Griff & Lee are available for download as individual MP3 segments that you can play and store on your computer, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or MP3 player. You can also save an archived segment file directly to your iPhone, iPad, internet-enabled iPod, or Android phone.
1. Click on the PAST EPISODES in the upper right-hand corner at eBayRadio.com. (If your window is too narrow to show the right-hand sidebar, look down below.)
2. Select a segment and click the arrow button to play it.
3. Or click the option to Download.
Listen to eBay Radio via iTunes and RSS feed! To subscribe to iTunes, just search iTunes for "ebay radio", then click on the familiar eBay Radio logo button. Along with the RSS feed, it's also linked from the upper left-hand sidebar on the archives home page in the eBay Radio archives at VoicemarketingRadio.com.
The eBay Radio Crew