Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90326 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36983 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25402 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12487 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6323 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Bidding on Ebay is a waste of time!

Nothing I will post will come as a surprise. But, DO NOT USE THE BIDDING SYSTEM! Sellers allow private bidders. What that means is that the seller can set up private accounts as a guest to eBay to bid. They do this for high dollar items they want to ...

"BEST OFFERS" IGNORED !!

It should be a breach of ebay's policies and 'contract' of a seller who advertises for a best offer and then doesn't even acknowledge one !! That seems fraudulent to me. Certainly it is unethical & I won't shop with a seller who does that

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 82 replies
  • 2 helpful

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

FEEbay reported to the Federal Trade Commission

Dear FEEbay,On 4/14 I initiated a payout. It is now the 18th and we have seen no money deposited into our Nat'l bank acct.On the morning of the 18th, I spoke with a CSR in your "payouts" dept. and was told that the payout was not initiated by ebay un...

New policy? What does this mean?

We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that of...

Business Debit Card for Express Payouts

Hi! I recently decided to utilize the express payouts using my debit card. I tried to add my business debit card (attached to my business checking account) and I keep getting an error message "We ran into a problem. Please try again later." Is it onl...

WHY can't I filter for only EU sellers?!

I shop mostly from the US. I have friends who live in the EU. It would be very useful to be able to filter for only EU sellers when shopping for presents for them.And one should be able to translate to English with one click at the top of any (Europe...

Negative Feedback and Returns

Quick question: As a seller does eBay automatically remove negative Feedback after a buyer's return is refunded and closed? Trying to confirm what I read elsewhere. Thanks!

USPS losing more packages, 8 just this week.

I'm facing significant challenges with USPS losing packages, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating. Just this week, 9 packages have entered the "In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late" status, in essence LOST. To make matters worse, a $500.0...