Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90478 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37031 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25455 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12498 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6343 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4579 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14043 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1007 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Return

I have a return case open about which I accidently sent an offer to buyer as a respond of return request. Now, the buyer and I agreed to a slightly higher amount than the offer I've already sent him. How can I refund him the rest of the amount. He is...

eBay listings

I resell a lot of Home Depot products. So I have to list 50-100 products daily and I have to manually save pictures from the Home Depot site for each product to list on eBay then add the UPC and model numbers. Then I have to do my own description and...

I was charged extra by Fedex - who is to blame eBay or the seller ?

I have bought an item with shipping through "eBay International Shipping". VAT and all shipping charges should have been included in that. Despite this, a few weeks after delivery Fedex has sent me an invoice for VAT and some administrative shipping ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I sell kitchen items on here?

If I was to start selling kitchen items from Alibaba, where do I begin? Where do I start legally? How do I make shipping look professional? What equipment do I buy? I have sold on here before, but I want a real company now, not just a hobby. FYI: Thi...

TRS and TRS+ Not Showing On Listings

I lost TRS and TRS+ due to one bad shipment, but gained the TRS back in a month on April 20 per my metrics. I don't see a shield on my listings or in my store. Is it normal to have a delay in displaying the TRS/TRS+ badges, or am I somehow looking in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP A SELLER WANTS TO SCAM ME

After paying for an item really fast because it was cheap and I did not want anyone to buy it before I do, I now stumbled across the review of how this same seller scammed someone by sending out empty box… so I immediately cancelled the order, the se...

Error: "We Looked Everywhere" - I can't get ANYTHING done

I am beyond frustrated. After finally getting my Above Standard seller level back, I can no longer list any new items. When I go through the listing page and get everything set up the way I want it to, I hit the List button and then eBay just freezes...

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Resolved! FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

Fellow eBay sellers, Be aware of FedEx. I recently received numerous cost adjustments from them, totaling over $100. I believe they are intentionally doing this to take advantage of eBay sellers, or possibly other online sellers, to increase their pr...

FedEx Shipping Adjustements 02.jpg FedEx Shipping Adjustements.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 71 replies
  • 9 helpful