Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90326 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36981 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25400 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12486 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6322 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Filtering shipping costs is a needed improvement

I may be in the minority but "free shipping" and "local pickup" is a poor selection for filtering with shipping. Many countries outside your own can have reasonable OR unreasonable shipping costs (for me, it's cards). Being able to filter out shippin...

Putting a clickable link in a ebay message.

A potential customer emailed me asking if I had a certain item.I happen to have two different ones for sale.I tried to reply with two clickable links but they don't work.I could have swore that you used to be able to send links in a ebay message?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS losing more packages, 8 just this week.

I'm facing significant challenges with USPS losing packages, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating. Just this week, 9 packages have entered the "In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late" status, in essence LOST. To make matters worse, a $500.0...

European Buyer Can't Purchase

I am enrolled in EIS and to the best of my knowledge I have not excluded any countries. But an insistent buyer in Italy finally contacted Ebay and Ebay claims my listing is for shipping to the USA only. But I have inconsistent pages, one showing excl...

shipping2.jpg shipping1.jpg

I need your help

Hi there,I had Oder onApr 12, 2024 sold by: lousy ragsbut from now I didn't see my Oder shipping or tracking numbe, and I try to contact to seller but l can't see their location, I try to ask my Oder but I didn't receive any confirmation, and there m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

No communication No tracking deleted account

I purchased a gift for my husband but the seller has no tracking.I messaged to check on shipment and the account is deleted.I checked and only one sale( me) and zero reviews and no other items sold.I trusted the platform over the years of buying and ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bidding on Ebay is a waste of time!

Nothing I will post will come as a surprise. But, DO NOT USE THE BIDDING SYSTEM! Sellers allow private bidders. What that means is that the seller can set up private accounts as a guest to eBay to bid. They do this for high dollar items they want to ...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 88 replies
  • 24 helpful

Ebay releasing funds

Ebay not releasing funds yes I had a sale and to just narrow it down and put it straight out there like there is 1000 more people in the same category where eBay not releasing funds or put restrictions on you for absolutely no reason you will do ever...

Resolved! Seller asked me to open a case for item stuck in customs, but I don't see an option to do that

I ordered something from the UK that is shipping through eBay's "Global Shipping Program" (GSP). It got to Pitney Bowes, which is supposed to ship to the US and was flagged as "undeliverable" (googling tells me this is a common problem with Pitney Bo...