Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90506 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37033 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25462 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12499 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6347 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1009 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Shipping Supplies

Does ebay still provide free shipping materials to their store owners ? Thank You.

No views, no watchers, but Ebay says "Send Offer"

I've noticed this over the last month. I have items with zero views and zero watchers, but eBay has the "Send offer" option for these items. How can I send an offer when nobody has looked at an item? Has anyone else noticed this or have an explanatio...

How to avoid double taxing an item for sale?

Hi all, I buy stuff retail and pay the sales tax in California. I sell it on ebay and ebay adds sales tax again to the item. This seems wrong. From what I can remember on sales tax rules you are only allow to charge sales tax once. Is there a listing...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you ship fast?

I had an incident the other day. A buyer bought one of my items. Usually I ship out Fast- like the same day.The next day the buyer wanted to cancel. I wasn't mad about it at all- but i was glad it was a Saturday and our post office was closed. Or els...

eBay listings

I resell a lot of Home Depot products. So I have to list 50-100 products daily and I have to manually save pictures from the Home Depot site for each product to list on eBay then add the UPC and model numbers. Then I have to do my own description and...

Anybody use hashtags?

I been thinking ... and people who know me usually say 'uh oh' when I say that ... but, I really have. I admit ignorance of the whole hashtag thing. Like the internet, I believe it is a fad that will fade away; but then again, maybe not.Does anyone u...

Please help🙏

Just got a email from eBay saying my account has been permanently suspended yet I click my items and they are there or so they seem.What could be going on?I have been behaving like I’ve always behaved on eBay since 1998.Got some private email from eB...

Changing shipping and invoicing customer

I have a customer who contacted me before bidding about using Royal Mail (UK) instead of eBay Global Shipping, because they have had issues with Global Shipping. They won the auction and I have a Royal Mail quote. How do I change shipping and invoice...

Packing & Shipping: What not to do

Dropped off packages at the post office and spotted seven med flat rate Priority boxes in the laundry hamper for prepaids - all with a massive gap like this: I see this happen all the time. I've received many packages just like this, often with damag...

medflatrate-boxgap.png