Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90263 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36937 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25368 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12481 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6317 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4569 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14034 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1000 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

bug on seller dashboard

Anybody else having an issue by clicking on the following screenprint from the ebay seller dashboard.Its saying when clicking either of these 2 links that the information has moved.

snakepliskinz_0-1713272096227.png

What does the inscription on my silver cup mean?

I have a Derby S. Silver plated pitcher with the inscription "P.O.W. 1931 Mens Singles" does anyone know what type of tournament it could of come from? I thought tennis or golf but could not find any info in my research.P.O.W. does not come up except...

DSCN9320.JPG DSCN9322.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Quantity

I have Several Items that have a Quantity , so when 1 sells, the item remains to show for buyers to buy. Yesterday I sold 2 of the item...Ebay Change the weight so it doubled, the box size stayed the same and the Buyer paid postage ONCE for the size ...

See all my purchase history on eBay ?.

Hello How can I see a purchase history here on eBay further back in time than the last 6 months ?.Doesn't seem to be able to view my purchase history as far back as I could have done a few months ago.Do you have a solution for me with this problem ?....

Listings not showing up in searches

I just listed 3 flashlights yesterday, and they cannot be found with item searches. I find this very frustrating. One is called "Inforce 6VT handheld" flashlight, and there is only 1 other listing on ebay.My listing:https://www.ebay.com/itm/235523141...

All Returns are Now Priority Mail?

I ship many items with USPS Ground Advantage, often with free Shipping for the buyer.I used to get returns via USPS First Class Mail.But now it appears that returns are coming via Priority Mail ever since the switch from First Class to Ground Advanta...

USPS Shipping problems

Can Ebay NOT Post something to let all buyer be aware of the PROBLEMS USPS is having all over the country in shipping our items to our customers.IT WOULD BE NICE.

Ebay Robs me!!!

Sold item on dec 16thbuyer complained and got his moneyback because of ebays magnificantmoney back !!! Since then im trying to get my item backnow since 4 months and 229 euro loston the item ex shipping to spain!! Mailed the buyer almost 40 timescomp...

Weird scam message?!

I was sent a message by a user and I don’t know if it’s a scam or not, any insight? hello, I'm reaching out because I've been attempting to purchase for a few minutes now, but I consistently encounter an error when I click the buy now button. I reach...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay to make changes to search in 2024!

I saw that an eBay moderator said that the search team has seen all the complaints about irrelevant eBay search results and is going to make changes in 2024. Wonderful news. It has gotten worse month over month for the last 7 or so years. Sarah decli...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 76 replies
  • 12 helpful

Seller protection

I listed an expensive item and had a bid immediately, however when the buyer received it he said it wasn’t as described and offered me 1/3 off or he wanted to return it. I told him to return it. Could I have gone to his profile and refused to sell it...