Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90524 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37037 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25465 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12499 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6348 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1009 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

eBay search is unusable

I want to search for 4mm polyester cord. I search for "4mm polyester cord" and I get a thousand results, most without the term polyester. I try putting quotes around "polyester" and I get the same results. Some results are polyester, but some are par...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does eBay allow auctions where you're not allowed to bid??

There is at least one seller who lists a valuable item in auction format with bidding starting at $1.00. But among the photos is one that says bidding is not allowed and all bids will be removed. The item is said to be available only at the Buy It No...

Ebay shipping issues

I have been a power seller on Ebay for more years than I can remember. Now all my listings were set, against my permission, to ship anywhere in the world and I can't find where to STOP THAT! I only ship within the US. I have removed my items for sale...

"We looked everywhere" and "Where's all the stuff?" when listing items for sale too quickly

I've been on Ebay for almost 25 years and this is a new one on me. When I'm listing things for sale quickly, I seem to run into some sort of spam/bot protection. I will suddenly get a message "We looked everywhere. Looks like this page is missing. If...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! contact the policy makers

policy makers need to update there rules on encourage illegal activities. Selling phone unlocks isn't illegal

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS not scanning tracking. Scan forms are useless. Ebay won't remove neg because usps didn't scan.

Any one else having this problem? First off , please don't tell me to use a scan form. The scan form is useless. Most of you do not know that the packages on the scan form are NOT accepted packages. They are pending acceptance until some one scans th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your payouts are on hold !!! FAKE!!!! WARNING

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 21, 2024 to avoid further restrictions. THAT IS A PHISHING LINK THAT IS THERE FAKEkycrededyweb.ebay .com <<<< THIS IS WHERE IT LEADS AND LOOKED LIGIT PAGE WANTING YO...

I can’t BID the item I wanted

When I’m bidding I wanted it, this error tells me Unfortunately, you cannot make offers or place bids due to a history of unpaid items on eBay.Please go to your Purchases in My eBay to complete any pending payments so you can continue making offers a...

eBay listings

I resell a lot of Home Depot products. So I have to list 50-100 products daily and I have to manually save pictures from the Home Depot site for each product to list on eBay then add the UPC and model numbers. Then I have to do my own description and...

Vero team on Drugs?

So I have a business account, everything was going great.. I get a Vero from motorola about me selling a Lenovo Laptop............ No thats not a typo. and Ebay believes this crap? 1. motorola has NOTHING to do with Lenovo I checked2. Why does ebay s...

Top Rated seller sales tank

Why is it that each time I gain Top Rated seller, my sales stop or barely any sales? Top Rated seller is not a good thing apparently. Am I the only one?

131 Days No Item No Contact from Seller

Paid for a guitar body on December 13, 2023 with an extended shipping time (from Dec to Feb) because items are made to order. Since Dec 22, 2023 the seller has not responded to any of my messages nor, of course have I recieved the item. The only mess...