Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90530 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37040 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25469 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12501 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6351 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4581 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1009 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

No sales for a week

I have a decent amount of items hovering around the 400 mark and never had a huge issue with sales being inconsistant until recently. It’s as if a switch was flipped and I have zero sales. Has anyone else experienced this before and do we know why?

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

eBay standard envelope issues

I have gotten into selling low end sports cards for about the past year now. I have been using the standard envelope with minimal issues but recently I have been starting to get quite a few shipments with no updated tracking. I’ve always shipped sing...

Sharing Listing to Facebook Error

devon@ebay @paulibeverlyhills @bigbondy The thread here has been closed due to the age:https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Sharing-Listing-to-Facebook-Error/m-p/34292143#M122813 I hope that we can continue our discussion here i...

Screenshot 2024-02-15 101940.png

Can I dispute a Case After I Refunded Money?

Here's my situation In a nutshell. I sold a Gold neck chain to a buyer. It was marked by USPS as being " Delivered" , but the buyeropened a case with ebay, who sent me an email that said my funds were on hold until I resolved the situation.So, I Issu...

confused on multiple box shipping quote and how to set it up?

so I have a set of 4 wheels I want to ship. they will each ship in their own box just because the boxes are 22"x22"x12" and 35lb each (4x 18" wheels). obviously taping them all together to form one huge box just will not work. how do I properly set u...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay refund is taking too long

Hi and hope you’re having a great day. Last Sunday, I made an accidental purchase of an iPhone which I don’t meant to buy it, and of course, I made the request for refund, which is taking way too long, and the bank company is already bombarding my ac...

IMG_0517.jpeg IMG_0518.jpeg

Accidentally ordered a fake pair of AirPod max’s

Hi there I recently ordered some green AirPod maxes and the serial number on the box seemed legit. After further speculation I found some red flags on the box leading me to believe they aren’t real despite the serial number. The seller says they are ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Well that was fast!

I ordered a beautiful wind chime yesterday. I'm in Oregon, and the seller appears to be shown in Colorado. I received an email from the seller that they're using the carrier Aquiline, and they sent me the tracking number. I received my order today. T...

No views, no watchers, but Ebay says "Send Offer"

I've noticed this over the last month. I have items with zero views and zero watchers, but eBay has the "Send offer" option for these items. How can I send an offer when nobody has looked at an item? Has anyone else noticed this or have an explanatio...

MacBook bound to email of seller

Hello, I ordered a second-hand MacBook air (in Dec 2023) and when I got it I could use my apple account. Some months afterwards, I had to to reset the laptop and now am stuck. There is an email associated to the laptop. I guess the previous user has ...

s-l1600.jpg