Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90383 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36992 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25424 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12490 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6329 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4575 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14039 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1003 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Ebay not Signing in on IOS

My ebay isn’t signing in to my iPhone. It was working perfectly fine but then I added a furniture to sell. Since then it worked ok for 2 days but now I just can’t sign in. I use my Apple ID and it just keeps me waiting and then the same sign in scree...

SHIPPING PROBLEMS

For the passed 2 weeks my orders were shipped using fedex and driver dropped off at wrong address packages lost and money gone in the wind ebay needs to do something with these sellers using FedEx i'm about to stop ordering on ebay waisting money !!!...

The item preview with the small picture on the left side of the watchlist not available

macOS Monterey 12.17.4 Safari 17.4.1 Log in, go to Watchlist, open it, the item preview with the small picture on the left side of the watchlist regardless the active or ended status IS not working, no picture, no preview. Tested it on german and eng...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can listings be visible to countries I don't ship to (2024) ?

Hi,Is there some setting I can use to have my listings be visible to countries I don't ship to ?The reasons I want to do this :1. I am selling on consignment, both me and my client are located in the EU area (where I don't ship to), but he wants to b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

VENTING! eBay Continues To Take Sellers Money and Then SOME~!

14 years at this and this one takes the cake. 1. Buyer buys item (metal vintage door lock)2. Seller tries the item and realized they made a mistake3. Seller asks for a return (Which I do not take, but I reluctantly did anyway)4. Item arrives broken5....

Ebay art gallery transfer of ownership

Hi! Can you provide a how-to guide on taking over an eBay store after the passing of the owner? The owner's kids would like to take over the eBay store, which had quite a lot of good reviews over decades, but don't know where to begin or who to call....

eBay International Shipping is a rip off for buyers!

I live in Canada and will NEVER buy from a seller using eBay International Shipping (aka Global Shipping Program) and I know I'm not alone. It's a complete and total rip off for buyers. The shipping cost is outrageous and completely random. Two ident...

Seller attempt to initiate a return

What does eBay system do when a seller attempts to initiate a Return before the Buyer realizes they must raise the Return request? Is there any system "auto" granting for refund when both parties invoke a Return?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY CANCELLED AN ORDER FROM A BUYER

A BUYER PURCHASED AN ITEM FROM ME ON THE 18TH AND TODAY I SEE IT SAYS CANCELLED WITH NEITHER ME OR THE BUYER DOING ANYTHING AND THEY HAVE REFUNDED HIM, I CONTACTED HIM AND HE ASSURES ME HE STILL WANTS THE ITEM AND NEITHER HIM NOR I HAS DONE ANYTHING ...

Reported Broken Item 25 days after delivery

I mailed an item across country that was a terra cotta ceramic baking item. The tracking showed delivered on Mar 19. I assumed no issue since I was concerned about the far shipping. On April 14 I got a request for return that the item arrived broken....

Rude seller

How do I block very rude sellers, and how can I report them to eBay?