Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90479 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37030 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25456 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12499 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6343 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4579 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1007 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Denying cancellation

So I denied a cancellation request. I quickly found out denying that might be a request. The buyer hasn’t paid or answered my messages so I relisted it and sold that item. eBay won’t let me cancel that order now. I guess my question is what if the bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What a week for Post office for us

Earlier in the week we had some issues with missing packages and tracking. Today we went to a different Post office due to appointments. I experienced the beat all end all P.O. person. She barked at us and stated "You eBay people need to do a better ...

Zoom feature has vanished. Can eBay please sort this out, it will throttle sales

The fabulous Zoom feature has vanished, absolutely vital to sellers & buyers of niche, collectables & jewelery, leaving us with nothing other than the as good as useless Click to Enlarge . This has been gradually removed over a period of a few months...

restriction

hi.the site has introduced restrictions on the display of goods. although all problems with customers have been solved. they just opened a dispute about not receiving the goods and forgot to close the dispute. that's what customers write to me..........

Well that was fast!

I ordered a beautiful wind chime yesterday. I'm in Oregon, and the seller appears to be shown in Colorado. I received an email from the seller that they're using the carrier Aquiline, and they sent me the tracking number. I received my order today. T...

HELP A SELLER WANTS TO SCAM ME

After paying for an item really fast because it was cheap and I did not want anyone to buy it before I do, I now stumbled across the review of how this same seller scammed someone by sending out empty box… so I immediately cancelled the order, the se...

Ten months after resolution of a dispute

Ten months after having refunded the buyer as a resolution of a dispute (UPS damage related) the seller contacts the buyer asking him to return the item. He does not offer a prepaid label. The seller claimed to have opened an insurance claim with UPS...

Item stuck in Customs Cleared Amsterdam

Hello! I am located in Germany and am awaiting an item from the USA, which is currently stuck in Amsterdam and was shipped with Pitney Bowes. The last tracking update reads Customs ClearedAMSTERDAM-SCHIPHOL, Amsterdam 1118and it is from January 24th....