Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90251 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36935 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25366 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12480 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6315 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4568 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14034 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1000 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! My offer got accepted, I paid, but someone else got the item

I took advantage of a seller's make an offer, got accepted and paid. Next thing I know I am getting my payment refunded and an item I did not order arrives at my house. Seller says she made a mistake and sent the wrong item. So I said can I still get...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

I purchased the item the order was confirmed and i got the order no and it says awaiting for item to be shipped by a seller. The money was debited from my bank account but the seller says the funds were never received . I opened a requst for item not...

bug on seller dashboard

Anybody else having an issue by clicking on the following screenprint from the ebay seller dashboard.Its saying when clicking either of these 2 links that the information has moved.

snakepliskinz_0-1713272096227.png

package hasn’t moved from IL hub in 13 days

I bought an item in late march, it got to the international shipping hub on april 3rd and since then i’ve gotten no updates. the last update was: arrived at our international hub. your item will be prepared and shipped to you. the delivery date is co...

Going above and beyond

The image was posted by eBay in a forum that does not allow replies. To me, this is why they don't want feedback. The quotes in the image, are not going above and beyond, in my opinion. They say things that I have always done at the minimum. In other...

EB-18840_Community_SellerEng_eBayForBusinessSocialPosts_April2024_RW14_Combined-Community_UGC-Seller-Quotes_FINAL.jpg

Returns

I received an email from eBay stating a buyer wanted to return an item. The item was sealed in a new box and had never been opened. The buyer claims that they were fake. I don’t feel I should have to refund the buyer as the serial number on the actua...

Ads on Eb ay site

Ebay accepts ads from fraudulent sellers. There's a large ad at top of page for Microsoft software that is a total scam. I purchased a Office Pro 2021 and the activation key that they sent is a total bogus one. Ebay does NOT protect the customers but...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My account has been permanently restricted from selling

Before a week eBay restricted my account on case of MC011 and required some document and i also send to eBay and all is real, But after 2 days eBay send me a message you can read below and give a solution PLEASE. Because I need all of your suggestion...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relentless overseas scammers

Having issues with overseas buyers purchasing items off my store and trying to ship them to sketchy 3rd parties.When I refund their money because I don't ship to 3rd party re-shippers, they delete their account and try again a few days later.Each tim...

Non-working gift card

Let me try this again. Looking for a customer service phone#. Bought a $100 gift card from Dollar Tree. Dollar tree cannot help. It does not work on Ebay. Tried 5 times. Who can help me get this fixed. Thank you so much.

Ebay Robs me!!!

Sold item on dec 16thbuyer complained and got his moneyback because of ebays magnificantmoney back !!! Since then im trying to get my item backnow since 4 months and 229 euro loston the item ex shipping to spain!! Mailed the buyer almost 40 timescomp...