Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90324 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36980 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25399 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12486 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6322 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4572 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

USPS losing more packages, 8 just this week.

I'm facing significant challenges with USPS losing packages, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating. Just this week, 9 packages have entered the "In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late" status, in essence LOST. To make matters worse, a $500.0...

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

Any Issues Printing and orders Updating?

We are attempting to ship and labels are not printing and orders are not updating shipped etc. The labels show in label history but not able to print them or mark order shipped.

Another glitch

Last night night I had 7 orders to pack. I packed 4 orders and printed out shipping labels, no problem, then took a dinner break. After dinner I packed the remaining 3 orders. After printing out the 3 shipping labels, I noticed from my seller hub it ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay keeps removing and restoring and removing my listings.

Ebay keeps removing my listings, claiming they are prescription only. I keep appealing and having them restored because the policy mentions the brand by name as an exception because it is an OTC product. Customer service made suggestions (such as add...

Getting UPS to cooperate in case of a tracking scam

I'm a victim of the fake-tracking number scam as detailed/tracked here by ittybitnot. I have been trying to get UPS to confirm, in writing, that the tracking number I was provided was for somebody else's package entirely. I managed to get both a loca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 62 replies
  • 2 helpful

Product never arrived. What should I do?

I bought two products, none arrived. It's been a couple of months. Tracking number does not work. Sellers doesn't seem to know what to do. Report page does not accept product code. Did I loose my money? What should I do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Waiting on a Payout...

I have been checking out every single minute for something I sold that was already delivered to the buyer safely to show up as funds in my eBay account so that I can withdraw them into my bank account. However, when I go to my account page I do not s...

Resolved! Seller asked me to open a case for item stuck in customs, but I don't see an option to do that

I ordered something from the UK that is shipping through eBay's "Global Shipping Program" (GSP). It got to Pitney Bowes, which is supposed to ship to the US and was flagged as "undeliverable" (googling tells me this is a common problem with Pitney Bo...