Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90481 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37030 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25456 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12499 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6343 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4579 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14044 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1007 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Why isn't my Vanilla Visa Gift card working on Ebay or Paypal?

I called the number on the back of the card but it gives me the run around and won't even let me talk to a human being. I bought this gift card about 4-5 hours ago. I tried to purchase something on ebay about 3-4 times and each time it's declined. Wh...

How do I sell kitchen items on here?

If I was to start selling kitchen items from Alibaba, where do I begin? Where do I start legally? How do I make shipping look professional? What equipment do I buy? I have sold on here before, but I want a real company now, not just a hobby. FYI: Thi...

"BBE" /"SELLER DASH BOARD" Vs ------------- ?

In History of "marketplaces" where people come together and fulfill their day-today need in the form of offering goods for sales there is no way conflict can be avoided 100% . Now from above reference BBE launched 1 year back is just a mirror want 10...

How to re-open my seller dashboard?

Hi! Now my account in status: Your seller dashboard is not available at this time because your account has been restricted. . . I checked: 1 last buyer received 6 items from me on 22 January 2024 but the website of Vietnam post didn t update informat...

ORDER UPDATE email subject now missing the item name

This is not a good change, swapping in a generic subject "An update on your order" in the eBay ORDER UPDATE emails, as each of those emails will now have the same subject. Previously, the item name (or one of the item names in a combined shipment) is...

ise710_1-1713800202723.jpeg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

restriction

hi.the site has introduced restrictions on the display of goods. although all problems with customers have been solved. they just opened a dispute about not receiving the goods and forgot to close the dispute. that's what customers write to me..........

No market for these?? Wow!

How unfortunate that there does not seem to be a market for Lions Club banners. Very strange considering how famous the organization is! 7,400 listings & only 33 sales. No ads on Marketplace. I'll have to try my luck there since there is no competiti...

001.jpg

What? I got an o* charge of $381 after a refund which U accidentally purchased two days ago.

Hi and hope you have a good day. I need some help quick that I got an eBay o*13-*****-**** a following day later after receiving a refund which I accidentally purchased an iPhone which I don’t mean to, and I’m currently overdraft, with a high risk of...

Well that was fast!

I ordered a beautiful wind chime yesterday. I'm in Oregon, and the seller appears to be shown in Colorado. I received an email from the seller that they're using the carrier Aquiline, and they sent me the tracking number. I received my order today. T...

Resolved! Promoted Listings ebay message

helloI received a message from ebay, I don't know if it came to me alone or to everyone.Does that mean that you can't add more promoted lists by paying a few dollars like I do now?the message says this Soon you’ll be able to use Promoted Listings Sta...