Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90341 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36983 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25408 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12487 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6324 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4573 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Sort the search function

For weeks now type in comics in search and only superman related items show (100% not an issue my end - this has happened a couple of times in the past year and it has sorted itself out eventually. This is the longest problem period to date). There a...

Fraud MYLIORA seller

I order this diaper bag MYLIORA Baby Diaper Caddy Organiser Nappy Carry Bag, XXL Size,UK from this seller twice , first time there was some issue at their end second time when I was in hospital delivering baby ,customs at UK asked me to pay for custo...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Breaking News!

I just went from "Rockstar" to "Superstar".It looks like my parents were wrong when they said I would never amount to anything.

superstar-molly.gif
User avatar by Superstar
  • 15 replies
  • 12 helpful

USPS losing more packages, 8 just this week.

I'm facing significant challenges with USPS losing packages, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating. Just this week, 9 packages have entered the "In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late" status, in essence LOST. To make matters worse, a $500.0...

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

Minimum Quantity Sale On Variation

How can I set a minimum order quantity on buy it now order in a variation. If I do not want to sell a single item but would like to sell 4 or more items in a variation, what can I do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

account restrictions

hi siri would like to know about me account restrictions..as i have a selling question, I want to post a listing as a buyers wants to buy....what should i do now? kindly remove restrictions from my account so i may be able to list and sell my items. ...

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

Seller steal my money NBA trading card

I bought a Tyrese Hliburton 2022 Elite GenreGraphs redemption card from EBAY seller for $149.95 , but when i got the card, the coating has been scraped off, and it has been redeemed already. This seller have more than 190000 positive feedbacks, I tur...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

This is a new one for me. Thru Ebay shipping supplies, I used my quarterly $50.00 code. Ordered two cases of 4x4x4 boxes, 25 per box. And a dozen rolls of tape. Big box shows up with one case of 25 4x4x4 boxes with the dozen rolls of tape. Shorted me...

Resolved! Sniping MUST be stopped.

Sniping is a violation of eBay policy, but like most eBay policies little is done by eBay management to enforce its own rules. Maybe a boycott of eBay for a week will get management's attention. I am considering cancelling my eBay account , not becau...